PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the local multiplayer

TimDeKill
07-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Hey,
yesterday i bought N+ from the Markedplace i was really surprised about the game. Even the singleplayer is a lot of fun. But when i wanted to play local multiplayer (with two players on one xbox) i found a problem. After i turned on the second controller i pressed the A botton to take place in the match there comes up a message that says a have to select a profil for example TimDeKill HDD. I select it and there was another messege : Cant go on because changing the profile. Hope you understand what i mean i know my english is not the best. Hope anyone here could help me.

TimDeKill

UCB Disco
07-07-2009, 11:42 PM
N+ doesn't support "Guests", so you have to create another account for your Xbox. Just make a LIVE Silver account, pick any random name and some spare email address to use, fill the rest of the info in (Like you are creating a second account), and just pick Silver when it asks for membership. It's free, and it will give you an actual second account on your 360.

Sorry to share that with you, but it's definitely a problem with the game. There should definitely be a Guest option for both local and online. Oh, well. I guess you can't ask for everything. :p

TimDeKill
07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Thank you. Helpt alot!!