PDA

View Full Version : Question.

ScottyB
07-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Me and my brother have an xbox each and i was wondering if my brother buys Battlefield 1943 is there anyway he can share the game so i can play it on my xbox?

Giant Enemy Cat
07-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I think you might be able to copy it over if you have a memory unit.

If not, you could take your brother's hard drive and recover your account on it.

But the problem is that it would remove the account from your HDD and you'd need to keep on removing it and recovering it just to play it.

bigmcilmoyle
07-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I have two xbox's myself a 20 gb and a 120 gb eliet. when i switched from the 20 to the 120 the all the games that where on the 20 became demos. I have a memory card with my profile on it so i can switch between the systems but even with the lead profile signed in it will only work on the main harddrive. the harddrive also has to be in the xbox it was downloaded from. when i switch the 120 to the 20 gb console they don't even work. from what i've seen the console has a number that is noted when you download anything from marketplace.

dazzadavie
07-08-2009, 06:00 AM
My Xbox is currently being repaired and I have a friends xbox for the time being using my HDD, if I download 1943 on his xbox with my HDD will I be able to download and play it when mine comes back from repair....umm maybe one foe xbox support

Glowin Smurff
07-08-2009, 06:03 AM
davie, only if your signed into live on your xbox, otherwise it's tied to his, unless you license transfer....just wait to buy it till you get your box back, to keep from dealing w/ the hassle.

Apple
07-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Xbox 1 - HDD 1
Xbox 2 - HDD 2

When buying the game do this...

Xbox 1 - HDD 2

One license will be on Xbox 1 and the other license will be on the gamertag you purchased it with. You will both be able to play online, as long as you do it correctly.

dazzadavie
07-08-2009, 06:35 AM
My mates 360 has never been online till it came to mine to stay (lol), also his GT has never been signed into xbox live and i've always used my GT when singing in (thats why I'm using my HDD) yeah I thought its would assign the game to my HDD and GT, but if its to the console too then bugger.

Glowin Smurff I think your right, to play it safe I should wait till my 360 is back, which checking the stats is on its way home.

ScottyB
07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Xbox 1 - HDD 1
Xbox 2 - HDD 2

When buying the game do this...

Xbox 1 - HDD 2

One license will be on Xbox 1 and the other license will be on the gamertag you purchased it with. You will both be able to play online, as long as you do it correctly.

Thankyou very much :D