PDA

View Full Version : Match Preferences?

MisterSquidward
07-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Is there no option apart from Quick match when joining a match?
Normally you can tinker around with settings and whatnot :p

KNUCKS x360a
07-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Its all been simplified for ease of use & matchmaking speed, I prefer it like this TBH.
The fact it only cost 1200mp for a beast of a game is even better!

MisterSquidward
07-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah it certainlty does make things alot easier, been playing for a couple of hours now, this game is so good!!
Im gonna push the boat out and say its more enjoyable than cod4 :woop:

ZenithMarth
07-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Wait, even in the full version you can only do Quick Matches?

JohnnyR74
07-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Wait, even in the full version you can only do Quick Matches? You can also get into a party of 4 with your friends and search for a match. It is only 4 because thats the limit for people in a squad.

Andreas_loel
07-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah it certainlty does make things alot easier, been playing for a couple of hours now, this game is so good!!

Can you give me the stuff you are smoking?

ZundayXx
07-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Can you give me the stuff you are smoking?

Wow... i've only seen one post of you that wasn't flaming...
Can't you live with someones opinion??
I think they should execute you before you try becoming the next hitler... im serieus...

Elit3 m0nkey
07-08-2009, 03:27 PM

You're pushing it. Battlefield 1943 is great (if you can get into a match) but it is not as good as CoD4. The customization options of Cod4 simply is better than the 3 class system of 1943.

MisterSquidward
07-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Dont get me wrong i think cod4 is fantastic! But I played it so much in the past I pretty much wore it out lol!
Battlefield for me personally is something new as I have had pretty much no experience on any of the previous games, (which now i wish i had :p) and im absolutely loving it, its really fun and different to cod. The planes are awesome too :)

bigmcilmoyle
07-08-2009, 04:10 PM
no question cod 4 is better but what do u expect its a 60 dollar game vs. a 15 dollar one. i think that people are just growing tired of it until modern warfare 2 comes out. this is definatly the game i'll be playing for most of the summer.

MaElena
07-08-2009, 05:16 PM

Lucky You! I gave up on trying to join a Match :( I guess I'll try later tonight or tomorrow :(