PDA

View Full Version : searching for games, please stand by......

DeafSunchaser
07-08-2009, 03:47 PM
searching for games, please stand by......

The game appears to be unavailable, please try again!!

been getting this error for past hour!
anyone havin probs?

DeafSunchaser
07-08-2009, 03:50 PM
ah its ok i know why now.............

Good News, the game is incredibly successful beyond even my expectations. We have reached server capacity, but the bad news about this now some people can't join unless someone leaves. But don't worry, we are adding more servers ASAP to Xbox and in preparation PS3 that should start going up ASAP with priority on Xbox 360.

We have also isolated the issue and improving until we have close to 0 packet loss.

Please keep an eye here for updates.

Update#1: We are adding new servers, this may cause some disconnection from now until 17:30.

bigmcilmoyle
07-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Here is a link to the offical updates currectly being made
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...-bad-news.html (http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-1943/733928-good-news-bad-news.html)

MaElena
07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Well I'm glad they're keeping us up to date... I just wish they would hurry and fix it already :D

UnerringBiscuit
07-08-2009, 06:47 PM
ok well at least they are fixing the problem its better than waiting over a month for a ufc patch :'(

KuchikiTaichou
07-09-2009, 04:58 AM
is it working now ?

oldaddyjoker
07-09-2009, 05:21 AM
is it working now ?

Short answer.....no.

But I saw on another thread here, can't remember which one, a little trick that has been working quite well for me tonight.Here it is...

When you first get into a game, let it run for two or three rounds so you get a decent "recent players" list. Then when you're ready to hit it again later, go to that list (for anybody who doesn't know bring your friends list up w/ the guide button and go right two tabs), find someone who has a join icon next to their name, and join'em from there. One thing though, make sure you're at the BS43 main menu and not searching for games or it'll take too long to get you in that game from anywhere else (dashboard, party, etc.).