PDA

View Full Version : When will the servers be update??

WeemanNewYork
07-09-2009, 12:04 AM
What is taken so long with the servers??

Some of my friend got lucky to get into match.

Elit3 m0nkey
07-09-2009, 12:07 AM
It is possible to get in a match, you just have to be lucky. Sometimes you can get in and some times you can't. You can follow the updates HERE (http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-1943/733928-good-news-bad-news.html).

mksystem74
07-09-2009, 12:41 AM
What they should do is take the trial off so people that bought the game have a lot better chance to play cause this is ridiculous. Who cares about the people with the trial, we paid $15 and can't play it.

WeemanNewYork
07-09-2009, 01:00 AM
What they should do is take the trial off so people that bought the game have a lot better chance to play cause this is ridiculous. Who cares about the people with the trial, we paid $15 and can't play it.

I agree with u and still have not got one single match all day

Mother Beef
07-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Yeah i havent played a single match and im beginning to get very fustrated especially since i had to pay $30AUD to get enough points due to Microsoft's cheap tactics of making me buy either 1000 points or 2000 points... pricks.

Oh well least it gives me time to practice on these ridiculasly confusing flight controls.

Psychopatrix
07-09-2009, 01:08 AM
U can Training Flight in the Tutorial ...

4 my ... i Changed the Flight Controll Invertion ... more easy :D

bigmcilmoyle
07-09-2009, 01:14 AM
i played a few matches early this morning but now not getting in is becoming super gay. Gordon Van Dyke has said the game should be ok by the end of the day western time. but because he's part of dice is sweden im not sure what day and time that means.

superfly275
07-09-2009, 01:35 AM
I got in once and played 2 games before dinner.

bigmcilmoyle
07-09-2009, 01:44 AM
i love how this game isn't working for about half the world still and mocrosft goes and puts it as the first option on the market place dashboard games. all thats gonna do is add to the growing list of people wanting refunds already.

Mother Beef
07-09-2009, 04:39 AM
I got into my first match, it was great, i feel they improved the sniper as you dont have to lead asmuch but still have to lead.

Played all 3 maps as both sides (6 rounds total) before the other team started to leave cause we were owning them >.< which after it became 4v4 i left as it was boaring which now brings me back to the start of continious searching :(

Only thing i have to say is maybe make the body count more, i felt it was good but a little more wouldnt hurt.