PDA

View Full Version : Boring Multiplayer

tugboatman
07-09-2009, 09:07 AM
The game itself is great dont let the thread title put you off i absolutely love it im not very good but i love it lol....

The reason for me moaning is that nobody speaks in the game why not whats the point in having a team based gamed where the only communication is telepathy i dont know bout you guys but i havnt quite figured telepathy out yet... Start talkin people!!!

If you are one of the few who have the ability to make words with your mouth add me and we will get some good games goin.......

Madmax410
07-09-2009, 09:11 AM
It's amazing really, a single squad of four who actually coordinate can completely rape any situation. Period.

I know because I just spent like all day playing this with friends. Unfortunately, because of the server issues, we all jumped on and off and only got like an hour of 4 player play. Still, when me and two of my friends or sometimes even with my single friend we tend to do amazing compared to "lone wolves"

JC Elite
07-09-2009, 09:12 AM
I like the fact that nobody talks in the game. It's refreshing. When I played Gears Of War, I wanted to stick a knife in my ear rather than hear all the pre-pubescent kids yelling nasty crap at each other. Drove me nuts.

And the high pitched voices are usually from people who use numbers in their gamertags to replace letters in order to look "cool". But I digress....lol

tugboatman
07-09-2009, 09:16 AM
lol i see your point (letters/numbers thing lol) i dont like the whole screaming kid thing either i get enough of that when i get back from work lol

Agusta1
07-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Its not really one of those games where people need to talk. Where as games like CoD: WaW and its nazi zombies is essential to have a microphone. And Gears communication is very important

Class based multiplayer games don't really require alot of the Vocal communication. Like Team fortress 2, the only thing you would need voice chat for is to alert your allies of spies. On another note

Spy sapping my sentry!

Le Vampyr
07-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Because most people play together in party chat these days. Before party chat exsisted during Bad Company, my friends and I would get split up during a game and be stuck with squads of people who didn't speak our language or high pitches moaning kids. Now, party chat exsists and we're all able to enjoy the game together and communicate between each other, even if we're not in the same squad. =)

CAPTAIN PHATMAN
07-09-2009, 09:49 AM
The next dashboard update should have a winey bellend filter, i spend most of my time when playing without my friends muting arseholes

ponypo2001
07-09-2009, 02:24 PM
The next dashboard update should have a winey bellend filter, i spend most of my time when playing without my friends muting arseholes

Now ain't that the truth.Amen brother.

Vaile23
07-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Because most people play together in party chat these days. Before party chat exsisted during Bad Company, my friends and I would get split up during a game and be stuck with squads of people who didn't speak our language or high pitches moaning kids. Now, party chat exsists and we're all able to enjoy the game together and communicate between each other, even if we're not in the same squad. =)

this man speaks the truth :uzi: