PDA

View Full Version : Failed to connect to EA online

Habitso
07-09-2009, 09:12 AM
We were playing then disconnected and we keep getting this message trying to do quickmatches. What should me and my friends do?

Madmax410
07-09-2009, 09:16 AM
I can reconnect now. *sigh* now I have to waste another hour getting into a stupid match. I liked the one I was in for like two hours :mad:

JC Elite
07-09-2009, 09:19 AM
It's about 2am here in Arizona and I am having big problems getting into a match. And if I do, it usually lasts for a little over half a map then kicks me. As usual, EA blows.

tugboatman
07-09-2009, 09:21 AM
not just americans having the problem im here in the uk its just gone 10am and i cant log on...

Great finally logged on to the crappy ea servers now it cant find a game at all " there are no games available" ........

2 mins later "the connection with ea online was lost" startin to think i just paid 10 for a game i cant play!!!!!!

JC Elite
07-09-2009, 09:31 AM
They'll fix it eventually, but this is ridiculous to have these problems at launch for a huge company like EA.

Jimbo76
07-09-2009, 09:49 AM
I was having a few good games this morning until i got kicked from a match and haven't been able to find a game since. i got bored trying.

CAPTAIN PHATMAN
07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Been gettin the 'cant find games message' for 30 minutes now, twice its loaded asking me to push A to start and then it goes back to the main screen having lost connection.

Nice

Silk Insomnious
07-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I bought this game when I woke up this morning at like 9am. I couldn't join a game unitl about 8pm this evening. You'd think they'd have their "S" together before dropping the game on the marketplace. I'd much rather have waited another week for this game to come out and it run smoother. Classic EA shenanigans.

CAPTAIN PHATMAN
07-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Why cant they just shut the servers down for a few hours, announce on majornelson/twitter/myface etc that they will be offline for a few hours while sorting it instead just leaving us who have purchased to sit here trying it over and over for 20 mins, playing something else for a bit then going back to battlefield going in circles here :(