PDA

View Full Version : I just beat the game but....

taahh lee gaahh
07-09-2009, 03:22 PM
I am stuck. I went back to all the stages picked up missed items such as coins and whatnot. I am stuck at the art musuem. I need 1 penny and 1 more tube of paint. I breeze through it all yet get stuck in the cages with the paintings as an entrance or exit. I recall during gameplay That the 4 boxes opened up at different times. Yet when I am in the cages now, not options allow me or guide me to which one to open. They usually light up if I recall if it was ready to open. I just need one last penny and the tube of paint then I will achieve it all! Please help anyone! Thank you for reading!

taahh lee gaahh
07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
anybody? it would be greatly appreciated. I fixed all the items in the room with cupid. went to the thinkers room and fixed all of the items and also killed the guards with the help of the paintings. Go the key from the picture and went into the stairs picture. Which also has guards up there and they too have been killed. I get a key and go down the picture stairs and the door is open. Right away there is a guard and a picture shooting cannons. I get stuck there. I recall having an objective asking to unlock the boxes but this time its not coming up. HELP!!!

minxy
07-20-2009, 01:23 PM
where are two ships atacking each other?

Nozza XBA
07-20-2009, 01:31 PM
I am stuck. I went back to all the stages picked up missed items such as coins and whatnot. I am stuck at the art musuem. I need 1 penny and 1 more tube of paint. I breeze through it all yet get stuck in the cages with the paintings as an entrance or exit. I recall during gameplay That the 4 boxes opened up at different times. Yet when I am in the cages now, not options allow me or guide me to which one to open. They usually light up if I recall if it was ready to open. I just need one last penny and the tube of paint then I will achieve it all! Please help anyone! Thank you for reading!

Why do you have this game??? lol