Elit3 m0nkey
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Title says all.

Mine would be when I shot down an airplane with my rifle. :woop:

Strongbow
07-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Title says all.

Mine would be when I shot down an airplane with my rifle. :woop:

Lol I did the exact same thing today, I shot a plane once (1 shot) with my rifle and I saw 'Destroyed Vehicle +10' pop up on my screen and I was like wtf, then turned around and watched the plane explode and crash to the ground, one of the time's I wish games like this had a replay feature like Halo 3.

Elit3 m0nkey
07-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Lol I did the exact same thing today, I shot a plane once (1 shot) with my rifle and I saw 'Destroyed Vehicle +10' pop up on my screen and I was like wtf, then turned around and watched the plane explode and crash to the ground, one of the time's I wish games like this had a replay feature like Halo 3.

Every game should have that feature.

MisterSquidward
07-09-2009, 04:51 PM
It was pretty funny earlier when i crashed head on with another plane, neither of us backed down, i think we both expected one another to pull up :p

Simzo
07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I headshotted a guy from the other side of the island. I could barely see him..

bigmcilmoyle
07-09-2009, 05:23 PM
i like when a match first starts and there is a full boat of soldiers and we are all about to take a flag. just the feeling of teamwork in that moment is great.

Mrs Cliffton
07-09-2009, 05:43 PM
I like when I spawn on a flag with 4 enemy soldiers capturing it.

Ahhh ass kicked in the spawn. :P

ColinLad07
07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
trying to get the parachute achievement and flying straight up! and on the way down in my parachute receiving a kill from my airplane landing in someone's back pocket :)

A Satyr
07-09-2009, 05:53 PM
My first match i play as a rifleman and the guy on the hill in front of me stopped shooting and we both fixed bayonets, he charged and i ducked n stuck him in the groin... Achievement unlocked

MisterSquidward
07-09-2009, 05:59 PM
i like when a match first starts and there is a full boat of soldiers and we are all about to take a flag. just the feeling of teamwork in that moment is great.

I agree with this! Once tho the boat released without me, so i jumped after it when it landed in the water, still made it on :p

ColinLad07
07-09-2009, 06:13 PM
i hate when people just take a boat with them in it. such a waste

rook44
07-09-2009, 06:14 PM
i love it when it says "joining game" and instead of getting disconnected, I ACTUALLY GET TO PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR!!!!

....on a serious note, laying explosives on top of a flag and waiting for the other team to try and capture it, only to blow them into a million pieces = greatness.

mrbuddhaking
07-11-2009, 12:56 AM
melee kill with my wrench....awesome, kinda

~F0RcEx
07-11-2009, 01:00 AM
I love Dogfighting. And then bailing out, parachuting to safety and continuing the fight.

Kamikazing as the IJN is pretty fun too~

christiansteele
07-11-2009, 05:03 AM
is the game worth the 1200 points?

ReaLiStiiC
07-11-2009, 05:14 AM
Me and my friends were on Iwo-Jima and me and my friend both got into Airplanes, and I started to take off first then he did like 3 seconds later he started to take off, then I start pulling up jump out and parachute onto the deck while my friend flys up into the sky and my Airplane comes crashing down on him and blows him up giving him a suicide omfg lol I laughed my ass off so hard.

KNUCKS x360a
07-11-2009, 05:15 AM
My best was an accidental one!
I was in the Bomber Bunker, lining up my Bombs to drop... Just as I let loose over a bunch of red dots, an enemy fighter flew right underneath my planes, copped a face full of bombs & got me the luckiest kill I've had yet! :p

PalmettoPanda
07-11-2009, 08:27 AM
I shot down an enemy plane on Iwo Jima, parachuted down to the lighthouse, took two people out with a grenade and capped the flag. It will never happen again, but it was pretty awesome.

Madmax410
07-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Once I shot up a boat at the very start while in a plane. To finish it off, I smashed right into it. Best part is, there were six people inside of it :woop:

raulty
07-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Shooting a gunner in a jeep as its about to hit me, expecting to die, got the kill, then the jeep blew up and flipped over me and landed behind me. God bless those tanks

Nevander
07-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Me and two friends decided to go snipe on the back island where the sandcastle is on in Guadal Canal. We we're sniping forever and were getting some kills. The people we were killing figured out where we were and sent an air raid to kill us. It ended up killing us and we soon found out those people had taken our spot and were sniping us from over there. So we spawned at our main base, we were USMC, we swam all the way back around the back island. Me and one of my friends approached them, there were two, and I said "You get the one on the right, I'll take this one.", then we knifed both of them and took our spot back. :woop:

Pieface
07-12-2009, 10:46 AM
On Wake Island I was an Infantry soldier and just as I spawned a Jeep was going full pelt straight at me, about a second before it hit me I got the Anti-Tank Missile out, hit it at the front and it flipped right over me and I survived without a scratch.

A Satyr
07-12-2009, 05:43 PM
New fav, dropped an air raid killing 6 enemys attacking my squad on a hill side

FourChan
07-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Dropping bombs on a spawn point blowing up a bunch of enemy players when they just spawned on the boat cause my team took over all control points.

oDrPepper
07-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Well, generally ruining others playtime for my own enjoyment. Yes, I'm an ***hole.

My squad of four parachuted onto their aircraft carrier and each sat in a turret on all four boats and spawn killed everyone. Eventually when we were killed we parachuted back onto the aircraft carrier and laid strips of C4 on the runway, where we then hid behind the control tower until we were ready to unleash the fireworks.

Ah, the fun of being an ass...

Petedude72
07-12-2009, 08:18 PM
I love just getting in a jeep, driving to a flag, capture it, on to the next one. Sometimes I just drive straight into the building just to make it more explosive :D

stukorn
07-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Mine so far would be, being on top of a lighthouse with a fellow sniper and a plane crashing into us to take us out. It was so random. great game

Elit3 m0nkey
07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
is the game worth the 1200 points?

Off topic but yes the game is worth the 1200 MS Points.

ZundayXx
07-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Probably today: Me and my friends where just randomly hopping arround taking all control points untill we came across a jeep... this jeep was very special as i pumped it full with the Scouts TNT! So we got into the jeep and drove arround for a while untill i decided to crash into a flag pole killing 3 enemies and me and my friends...

GhOsT SLaYeR
07-13-2009, 03:42 AM
Me and my friends were on Iwo-Jima and me and my friend both got into Airplanes, and I started to take off first then he did like 3 seconds later he started to take off, then I start pulling up jump out and parachute onto the deck while my friend flys up into the sky and my Airplane comes crashing down on him and blows him up giving him a suicide omfg lol I laughed my ass off so hard. Yeeah i was there, I saw the whole thing from the deck, best shit ever! LMAO!!

I've had multiple no-scopes with sniper... I also one time was on enemy's ship hid on the AA gun, they had like 5 guys there, they didn't notice me and they took off in plane and i shot him down, and did that to 2 more planes then they noticed me... =\

MarcoPolo360
07-13-2009, 04:45 AM
My first noscope in my Battlefield 1943 career. I was so proud.

Rusty Nail zh
07-13-2009, 07:50 AM
This game is hilarious! I laughed a couple of times of things, I saw.

1. The fights for the airplanes at the beginning of each match. I was waiting for an airplane with 2 other people on the big ship. As soon as the plane apeared, I run to it and got in. As I flew off, one guy was chasing my plane, with his samurai sword...that looked funny!

2. One time, our team took over all flags and the enemies hand go back to the big ship. And then, most of our team went to the seaside, where the enemy boat was and just kept firing at the boats and the planes. MG's, AA Guns, Sniper Rifle EVERYTHING! That was a cool moment!

But this game has a lot of those moments! Very good game!

UCB Disco
07-13-2009, 04:47 PM
My favorite moment was when I was a Rifleman on top of a lookout tower on Wake Island. I camped up there and killed 12 people in a row without dying in this style;

- Tank arrives to take our base, and I shot on grenade to kill the turret rider then another to destroy the tank.

- Guy comes strolling in really fast on a jeep, and I headshot him while he was still on the bridge to get to our base.

- Second tank comes, rinsed and repeated the first step and worked again.

- Another jeep comes with 3 people instead of one. I picked off the turret before they stopped, shot down the driver when he got out, but then I couldn't find the 3rd guy. He eventually come up the ladder and I stabbed with before he even noticed me.

- An airplane started coming, and an anti-aircraft and I started shooting it. He parachuted out, and I head shot him in mid-air. Good times. hahaha.

- ANOTHER tank comes with just a driver, and I guess he wasn't thinking, because he got out as I was shooting the first grenade and killed him.

- Someone snuck in and finally started capturing our flag. I took a wild guess and shot a grenade inside the building and it hit him. Dead.

- Lastly, ANOTHER tank came, and I killed the turret rider with the first grenade before the tank nailed me with it's cannon.

I know that might not be too impressive for some, but I'm not that great at this game. This just made me smile, and I was only 20 points away from being the best player of the match! hahaha. Best I've ever done.

Marafice Eye
07-13-2009, 05:54 PM
I think My favorite thing happened last night. I was in a plane (The Zero I think) and I was coming in for a strafing run on the airfield on Wake Island. I notice an enemy plane taking off so I swing left and open fire. Not only did I kill the guy and destroy the vehicle but I killed the guy WITH a headshot FROM the plane. I seriously crashed after that cuz I was just laughing.

Apple
07-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I was just on Iwo-Jima sitting on the landing carrier and managed to snipe someone in a AA Gun on the other landing carrier, across the island, with a headshot.

KewlBrettC
07-13-2009, 07:08 PM
when i did one of those air plane attack things (i forget what they are called) and killed 6 people with it!

Bleeding Star
07-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Was in the bombing run and I noticed 4 dots camping round the base ready for me to spawn out of the raid building, I lined up and dropped the bomb getting all 4 players and 2 tanks on their way to cap the base near it

agentplatypus
07-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Mine would be after my team capped all the flags I parachuted onto the enemy boat base thingy (not sure whats its called) and having my squad spawn on me and just demolishin the other team every time they spawned.

Cheap? Yes. Hella fun? Yes.

They got so pissed it was hilarious.

DiamondD
07-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Spiraling out of control down a hill in Wake Island in the gunner seat of a jeep and killing someone even though my entire screen was shaking. Oh yeah and almost single handedly holding down the Airfield flag on Wake Island. There were around 6 guys running up the hill and it was our last flag. I got each and everyone of them before I got blown up lol.

DrJonan
07-13-2009, 09:47 PM
When I kept on getting shot down by the same anti-aircraft gunner in the middle of Guadalcanal. I was pissed off so I took the plane, flew to pretty much the highest point of the map, went right back down pointing like a missile to the gunner. I started shooting it as I was getting really close. The gunner confused finally realised where I was coming from (by that time I was very close)so he started shooting me. He destroyed my plane right as I got out about to crash to the ground. And as I was going down with my parachute finished him off and landed clean. :uzi::uzi::woop:

Almighty Tubsta
07-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Took out a plane with a tank shell........nuff said

l.maciver
07-13-2009, 11:28 PM
me and a buddy where being chased in the planes and we had a near miss only to see the other guys who chased up crash into each other.

OnEdEcK
07-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Mine would have to me a plane mowdown! - I'll call it a well planed crash!

oXStarKillerXo
07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
using an anti tank rocket on a plane.

he kept turning and coming back to get me even though i was on foot.
just required me to run inside the bunker when he got close & run out again when he was turning.

eventually (on the 3rd shot) i hit his plane head on as he tried to pull up after seeing the rocket flying towards him.

:run/explosion/death/ownage.exe

tjx92
07-14-2009, 10:48 AM
My favorite moment is when I was running around in Iwo-Jima, took out my wrench, smack someone and got a head shot with it. I still laugh when I think about it.

Mother Beef
07-14-2009, 11:28 AM
My favorite moment is when I was running around in Iwo-Jima, took out my wrench, smack someone and got a head shot with it. I still laugh when I think about it.

That reminds me of a match i had today:

I

- scaled the steep mountain from Fishing Village to Mt ----
- went from bunker to bunker wrenching every person
- then "rinsed and repeated" starting from the first bunker and "wrenched" a further 3 people
- smged another 2 people
- Took down two planes with the AA gun

Then being taking out by swift running head shot by a sniper >.<

Pyrio
07-14-2009, 04:25 PM
On Wake Island I was an Infantry soldier and just as I spawned a Jeep was going full pelt straight at me, about a second before it hit me I got the Anti-Tank Missile out, hit it at the front and it flipped right over me and I survived without a scratch.

Yeah, same here :D
But I did it as a rifleman, with the granade fired by the rifle when I was taking over a base. Than 2 guys raced at me with a jeep. I only saw a big explosion and than WTF?!? I'm still alive??

HigH-SideR
07-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Yesterday i took a plane and flew to the other teams navy base, and planted c4 on the other teams planes and hided and when they tried to fly I pressed the trigger and watched them explode in the air, I laughed so hard beacuse they didn't see me and like 5 ppl were waiting for the planes to respawn and when they finally could fly away they got killed, didn't get any xp beacuse I was in the other teams base, but it was hella funny.

And like an hour ago I killed 6 ppl and 3 tanks in a single Air Raid.

ZundayXx
07-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Yesterday i took a plane and flew to the other teams navy base, and planted c4 on the other teams planes and hided and when they tried to fly I pressed the trigger and watched them explode in the air, I laughed so hard beacuse they didn't see me and like 5 ppl were waiting for the planes to respawn and when they finally could fly away they got killed, didn't get any xp beacuse I was in the other teams base, but it was hella funny.

And like an hour ago I killed 6 ppl and 3 tanks in a single Air Raid.

I need to try that!!

Will be much more funny if you do it on both planes xD

Thegreatest7884
07-15-2009, 08:48 AM
I found out that there is a glitch to instant kill tanks on accident. I was still fumbling around with the controls and was so used to CoD I hit Y to pull out my bazooka, but meleed, and I killed the driver. It has to be in the back of the tank though.

mjpartyboy
07-15-2009, 11:40 AM
I did one cool thing on release day:

When I finally figured out how to sort of control the plane I went for the parachute Achievement and as I was floating down I noticed I was near a flag point so steered towards it and saw and enemy marker which made me start throwing my grenades, but as I got closer I realised it was a tank so switched to my bazooka and fired one shot that destroyed the tank before landing, getting the Achievement and taking the flag.

It was a gaming moment that put a smile on my face. :)

Io Haze oI
07-15-2009, 12:29 PM
On coral sea I decided to fly over to the enemy air craft carrier and noticed all the people waiting to get on the planes. I just thought to myself why not and procceed to fly into the group taking out four of them just before I flew away I was shot down. No points for the kills though...

chris113113
07-15-2009, 10:18 PM
when i did one of those air plane attack things (i forget what they are called) and killed 6 people with it!
You mean... a bomb?

Well anyway, I was playing coral sea earlier, and a plane hit me head on. He exploded but I bounced off, so i got the kill. I noticed another plane above me getting shot at so a made a sharp turn and opened fire and immediately got a head shot on him... Pretty epic.

ArcticOblivion
07-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Last night I was playing on Guadalcanal. After my team capped 2 flags, I jumped in a tank and pushed for the next base. As we capped the 3rd flag, I noticed an enemy tank was inbound, so I moved to intercept it.

We ended up meeting on a plain (I don't remember what bases we were near) and spent the next 3 minutes strafing, reversing, broadsiding each other. Everytime either of us would fire, we'd normally miss, but he would kill my teammates and I'd kill his whenever the came to assist.

Near the end I was laughing so hard just because I kept thinking it was like an open-seas pirate battle. At some points we were scraping sides and would still miss.

Finally I got the kill (with a heavily damaged tank left) and as I left, an air raid took me out.

Xx Overkill VR
07-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Iwo Jima... game is about to end... my team needs my help to capture the top of the mountain... i get in a plane, fly it parallel up the middle of the island... 2 enemy planes in the air, 1 in front and 1 behind shooting me... manage to shoot down the plane in front before it killed my teammates capping the flag... i drop some bombs and take out 2 guys contesting the flag... by this time i am almost shot down by the plane behind... i hop out once i get to the end of the mountain, my plane blowing up.. i pull out my rockets really quick and shoot up at the guy about to fly over me... he blows up and 2 seconds after that the game ends... pretty epic... def in my top 5 moments in any battlefield game

Louis BCFC1875
07-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Couple of cool moments, managed to shoot down two planes with a grenade laucher, also, couple days ago, was in a battle, and i turned around, i had my grenade launcher out, and someone had a knife on the end of there rifle, he was just about to stab me, when i shot him with my noobtube, all i saw was his body fly to the right and hit a wall, it was luls. Also, headshotted a guy in a plane with my plane on coral sea, the plane wasn't destroyed, he just died, also, was in a jeep, went to pick up a mate, but as i drove towards him, clipped a rock, jeep flipped, blew up, killing me + my mate.

wolves
07-16-2009, 02:30 AM
Some pretty good moments in my short time playing so far.

My last match I took a plane off the battleship but accidentally switched the camera view and was disoriented. I literally drove it straight off the edge of the runway into the ocean.

Same match I stopped a jeep with a rifle grenade but the guy driving got out as did his partner so I took out both. Easily the most amazing thing I've done and probably ever will. I'm pretty bad at FPS games on a console.

I also drove a jeep off a jump and dove right in front of a tank which promptly killed me.

Stumpster2
07-16-2009, 02:07 PM
My best moment so far has to be when I also had a jeep coming straight at me i crouched (being a rifleman) got the grenade rifle ready to blow him up (hopefully) but when i fired it it when straight through the windshield and just the blew the driver up. no damage done to the jeep :D probably a glitch, proud none the less.

Louis BCFC1875
07-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Iv'e done it again, shot someone out of a plane with a headshot without destroying the plane.

gigaspartan
07-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Mine was when I was bored and I shot at a plane with a sniper rifle and I missed the first shot and then I vehicles shot at it again and it said I blew up the vehicle and I was confused then after like 2 seconds it said i killed the pilot and I bursted out laughing

General Twinkie
07-18-2009, 12:59 AM
I think i killed the person inside the airplane..bcuz i shot it a couple times and it said i killed somone.

SevDelta
07-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Aside from the typical lucky shot on a plane from the ground, I actually managed to headshot a guy from quite a distance with the Bolt-Action Rifle while the guy was flying off a cliff in a jeep. It was downright epic and downright lucky.

Louis BCFC1875
07-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Aside from the typical lucky shot on a plane from the ground, I actually managed to headshot a guy from quite a distance with the Bolt-Action Rifle while the guy was flying off a cliff in a jeep. It was downright epic and downright lucky.

I managed to do this with a rifle about three/four days ago, i was on Iwo-Jima on the mountain and i managed to headshot a sniper who was running across on the the hills to attempt to capture the Lighthouse, tis nice. :)

OctagonQontrol
07-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Must've been on Guadalcanal, so far... Taking one of the AA-guns and pummeling the FuelDump-flag (I think) because a tank was approaching. Some lucky shot hit the tank once, driver jumped out, apparently his 2 squad-members spawned on him and at that time I hit the fuel-barrels. Big boom-boom and "1 headshot, 3 kills, 1 vehicle destruction" for 45 points...:)

wolves
07-18-2009, 04:56 PM
I had some pretty good bad-assery going on last night. On Iwo-Jima (my most hated map) I took a plane right off the start and flew to the other side of the map. I took one flag by myself then took the next one by myself as well. Then I moved to the lighthouse and helped take that one. I then tried to take the fishing one but got sniped pretty quickly.

One thing that probably confused the guy I was trying to kill was I stood on top of the lighthouse and stared down at the ladder to see if anyone was coming up. This guy started to climb so I tried to shoot him but instead fell down and landed on top of him.

JesdenMartynov
07-18-2009, 06:23 PM
like the guy above me had with the lighthouse, I stabbed him in the face though, whihc got me my fourth melee kill and the patch, so he was good for something.

another one. From the hill in the middle of Guadalcanal, got a headshot across the map at the airfield type place by the boat.

wolves
07-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I just had an awesome moment Guadalcanal (finally got to play it). I joined a squad and we were going up the hill that separates two close bases. All four of us stormed one base and promptly killed five guys there, turned around and did the same thing to the next base. Four about 5-7 minutes we were on fired and just killed anyone remotely close to us. Of course then a bombing run came and ended that.

cryptic panther
07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Two cool/funny moments for me.::::the other night i was a sniper & got a headshot kill i was on the aircraft carrier & there was a guy leaving from the other carrier on a boat i couldn't even see him when i was scoped but i got a headshot kill. then last night me a buddy were on the beach and a plane started shooting at us he killed me and i watched my buddy run towards the plane he jumped and got killed by the wing of the plane.

Hysteria89
07-20-2009, 02:42 PM
I got four consecutive kills in a boat. The first two kills I got by the machine gun and then I got a double splatter. :)

My other favourite moment was when I was just focusing on getting kills, to get the leatherneck award. I ended up with 28 kills and around 600 points on Iwo-Jima.

Necro Knight
07-20-2009, 05:51 PM
My top moment was when the enemy was about to capture the Bunkers on Iwo Jima and I spawned there while they were 3 dudes facing the airfield, where all the action was. Knived all three of them in the back and recaptured it. Was about to head over to the airfield to join the action when I noticed a sniper in a tower. So climbed up there and knived him too earning the Knife Efficiency stamp.

Other pretty funny one was when I was flying a zero and was losing a dogfight and bailed out. Plane exploded right above me and a second later the dude chasing me slammed right into it, killing himself. Even tho I didn't got creds for the kill, it was pretty funny to think how that guy must be pissed off getting a penalty that way :p

Lethal Shock
07-20-2009, 11:28 PM
Did a air raid on Wake Island and got 12 kills (yes their whole team).

TheToiletBrush
07-21-2009, 05:38 PM
I am no fan of snipers, cowardly way to play a game.

There was a group of 5 of them up on top of the highest mountain flag points just wrecking my team's shit. I snuck around the base of the mountain on foot and assulted up the back road. Just as I cested the top...headshot, headshot then a bayonett kill. Lobbed a grenade into the bunker and blew up another guy. The last one got wind of me and started to fire, my gun was dry and no time to reload. Switched to grenade launcher and put him down. Just then, a respawn. I managed to get a reload in and fill him full of lead. The whole thing took about 5 seconds and got me 6 kills. It was just a seamless ballet of death. I'm never that good ever.....

ZundayXx
07-21-2009, 10:07 PM
I shot a plane ^^

With a Tank's main gun ^^

Requiem Kata
07-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Was in a plane following an enemy plane when the pilot bailed and parachuted toward a flag, I then proceeded to fly straight through him for the mid air splatter

:)

Jimbo76
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
An enemy landed on the opposite carrier that i was on blowing up planes as they took off. so i used the sniper rifle and got a perfect head shot. didn't no what hit him. that felt good.

cryptic panther
07-22-2009, 02:24 PM
I was playing yesterday, & there was some major lag going on. I was up i a tower trying to snipe. to much lag to snipe.then i decided to drop some TNT down below the tower so when an enemy ran by KABOOM!!!!!! well i watched a enemy run right over the TNT as i trigger it, and he kept going and i died and got charged with a suicide. that's when i left the match

Genesis x360a
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I would say running and jumping headshots but i get them qiute often (Im pretty handy with the sniper)

I got a triple no-scope with the sniper, (When i say triple i mean one after another all 3 kill within about 5 seconds thou) They was trying to cap the flag so i just run out thinking there was 1 and there was 4 there, It was damn right lucky that i got 3 then the last one shot me with a rocket :(

Yesterday i blew up a Jeep from half the length of the map with 3 people init with a Noobtube (Grenade launcher) then shot another one from the same place and got another 2 people in a watch tower, all shots where placed so non of them was luck.

marty da stooge
07-23-2009, 09:21 AM
i love using the tanks as artillary and just bombarding bases form a hill! not an awsome kill, just a good tip to u guys! :)

Fallen x360a
07-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Mine would be playing on Guadalcanal with a squad of three of my friends. We had three of the control points and they had Ridge and Fuel Depot. For some reason they were obsessed with spawning on the Ridge so we had all of us as Riflemen and sitting on the hill coming up to the Ridge from the village. We just kept throwing grenades over and any one trying to run off in a different direction we instantly shot them all. All four of us ended up with 20+ kills and over 700+ points each. Yes it was spawn killing but it was fun and they easily could've spawned in two other places.

rsthief
07-29-2009, 11:57 PM
mine would by far be when i was driving across a bridge in a jeep some guy was chasing me and pulled out his missile launcher and shot the bridge i fripped upwards the dridge blew up i got out of the car and the car fell and smashed into a boat with 6 people in it, i ended up on top of a blown up jeep and boat with six dead bodies floating in the water arround me my friend that was sitting next to me was like OMG!

cryptic panther
07-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Shot down a plane with the main gun from a tank.

chaseisfly
07-30-2009, 11:48 AM
a car was driving toward me and launched a grenade at it JUST before it hit me, killing THREE people and it exploded and went flying through the air over my head easily 30 yards up, and i looked and it continued to fly into a building which it smashed through the roof of.

IT WAS AWESOME!!! but it will probably never be anything like that again. lol