PDA

View Full Version : Can you play after you beat the game?

NJMarty30
07-09-2009, 04:56 PM
So I'm right before the final two maps, and I'm still running around trying to get crystals and gold and such. I would just like to know if you can beat the game, then go back and get these things, or if you have to collect them all before you beat the final boss.

EDIT: Off-topic, but I'm doing my destruction run, and I've done everything required to complete it, but I didn't get the achievement. Is there something I need to do?

pinata242
07-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah, you can keep playing for collection and horde/tower upgrades and such.

As for your Destructor achievement, obviously there's something you need to do ;) You probably missed one minor detail. Most likely during the Elven Rebellion in Everlight, you probably chased the final bombers out of the tower and slaughtered them on the ground. You actually need to use your reds to target the bombs under the platform and kill them that way. Hopefully you have a save before that you can fall back on.

NJMarty30
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah, you can keep playing for collection and horde/tower upgrades and such.

As for your Destructor achievement, obviously there's something you need to do ;) You probably missed one minor detail. Most likely during the Elven Rebellion in Everlight, you probably chased the final bombers out of the tower and slaughtered them on the ground. You actually need to use your reds to target the bombs under the platform and kill them that way. Hopefully you have a save before that you can fall back on.
Actually, I killed them all with the reds. I was following the achievement guide, so I did everything.

EDIT: I got it when I killed a slave in Empire Hills. So that problem's solved.