PDA

View Full Version : coop: 10 missions must be done at once?

Z Force Clemson
07-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I did missions 0 through 7 with a group online, and got the achievement for doing 5. Then I had to leave, so I exited back to the menu, and then quit (yes, I went back to the menu first). When I boot up later, it did not save my progress, so all the missions I completed are still locked except for the first and the 5th (the only 2 you can start on at first). Do I need to redo all 10 missions to get the achievement, or just start at 5 (since the only ones I'm technically missing are after that).

minh2
07-10-2009, 03:17 AM
if the game didn't save your progress, you'll have to re-do them all have all 10 marked as complete, you can't beat the 5 missing only (or 3 in your case) to get the achievement

Z Force Clemson
07-11-2009, 01:32 AM
Why did it not save the ones I did? I exited back to the menu, and it even said "Saving" int he little grey box that popped up, but it didnt save the levels as complete (and I asked one of the people I was playing with and it didn't for them, either)

EDIT: MY scores appear on the leaderboards for MP co-op campaign (up through episode 7), but the levels are still locked. What gives?

intheshallow
07-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I had the same problem as well. I finish 8 episodes exiting back to the main menu but no save. Solution? Just play through all 10 episodes on one sitting.

RaivinPoe
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Were you host?

Achiever TM
08-13-2009, 08:19 PM
no need to be done in a full run, i got my achievement today and exit after complete each episode, so i did this 10 times, and after episode 9 i got my achievement..just to clarify, did you play online or local matches?i got mine playing local..

JesT a GaMeR
11-14-2009, 01:09 AM
got all the way to level 14 couldn't finish .04 "Master Control" so i backed up to do another episode to get The Achievement for 15 Completed Episodes went to main menu and lost about half of my episodes....WTF is up with this game!!!