PDA

View Full Version : 5 Million+ Kills on the first day!

Private_Joker
07-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Link (http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/10217083-post879.html)
Even though not the best news I wanted to be upfront and honest.

Update#6 to OP: Some technical issue slowed down the targeted time of the major server increase, but fear not we have increased the the server capacity and the bigger increase is going to happen. No one is sleeping or resting until it is complete. Buy stock in Red Bull because we have consumed it in liters! PS3 having less layers in it's configuration has gone smooth and server capacity is holding for now and servers still being added for the weekend spike.

Fun Facts
I need to share something fun and cheery now. And even though many can't get in, many have and played a lot of games already.

On Day 1 there were 29.45 years of gameplay completed on Xbox 360
Over 5 millions kills in the first day!
Wow, 43 million is going to be a breeze.

Louis BCFC1875
07-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Yes, apart from the fact these 5mil or so kills won't cound at the community challenge starts today at 20:43, anyway, it's gay, PS3 can play, we can't..

Private_Joker
07-10-2009, 01:20 AM
True, but still, with the amount of kills people are getting, and this is without it working properly, we'll get Coral Sea in no time.

And you can get into a game, you just need to keep clicking quick match over and over. It only took me about 5-6 tries then I got in a game, but I think I got lucky.

And whatever you do, DO NOT leave under any circumstances. Whether you've got the worst team ever, or you're friend invites you to their game (Highly likely that it wont work anyway) or whatever reason, just stay in the game or it'll be hard to get back in one.

UnerringBiscuit
07-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Yea I think once they get the serves yup for the 360 43 million in less than 2 weeks.

sneh
07-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Yeah, dont leave.... i played for 3hrs straight after taking about 10 goes to get in initially, then went out for a smoke, got autokicked and couldnt get back in. gave up trying after 2hrs... :(

bigmcilmoyle
07-10-2009, 04:07 AM
what time does this start in the EST time zone? anyone know?

sneh
07-10-2009, 04:11 AM
www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)