PDA

View Full Version : Hard Target 45 Minutes (Finish without dieing)

tigpoppa
07-10-2009, 01:28 AM
This is a walkthrough to get the "Hard Target" and "Speed Demon" Achievement in 45 minutes.

Playthrough 1:
Get the chinese sword
Location: During the last mission when you fight Samuel Jackson on the boat the 4th time. It is in the empty cargo container behind you.

Playthrough 2:
Just run through this and the first 5 missions should take about 20 minutes. Dont focus on staying alive and getting stressed out.

If you are about to die. Just pause the game and quit. Then select continue game from the main menu. This is great if you have trouble fighting Samuel Jackson. Dont get frustrated!!! If you think you will die just quit and reload it bumps you to your last checkpoint.

Final Boss: Enter the big room to fight the final boss. Now choose a side of the room to stay on. If the door is in the middle choose the left or right side of the room. This keeps all the little helpers away as long as you stay on one side only the whole time. Now just slide kick him (Right Trigger) and run away, rinse and repeat.

Congratulations!!!!!!
You should now have the achievments for "Hard Target" and "Speed Demon"

Mr DDT
04-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Easyr said than done

tBredie
05-21-2010, 09:45 PM
I tried and tried. Its not my fav. game, but i want 1K.

Yanbbrox
07-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Picked it up for four quid, wish I hadn't now

Robert-da-pro
08-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Just played this crap game trough second time and i wanted to get:

Speed Demon
Complete a play through of the game in record time.

Hard Target
Play through the game without dying.

Now this guy who made guide for that game claims he played 2-3 hours 1 playtrough and got Speed Demon.. i played max 1-2 hours and did not get it.

Also Hard target did not pop, but here i might make mistake.. soon as i died i paused and quit and reloaded game up again. I did die only majority times at final boss fight. I should turn xbox off from power button each time i die or quit out and resume just about when i am getting killed?

Sentyu
09-06-2010, 04:45 PM
the idea is to quit before you die, or turn of the x box as it saves to your last checkpoint when you quit thats is why you didn't get the Hard Target achievement :D

AWC GOTTI
12-16-2011, 04:48 AM
someone please just beat this nig nog sam jackson for me. fuck him. fuck this game

THE DEADLY DOG
10-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Good little tool. Although this (Jumper: Hard Target and The Last Level - YouTube) got me through the last level.