Sharpshooter Destruction is pretty glitched

Yes, it definitely is glitched. It unlocked about the sixth time I tried, and yes, I did kill them within 10 seconds the five times before this. ;)

Although, after reloading the checkpoint quite a few times I went out into the menu and started the level all over again for the sixth try, and this was when it unlocked. Don't know if this has something to say, though, or if it was just a coincidence...

This achievement is 100% glitched, Tried about 50 times!, Done all the hints people have mentioned, Followed the video walkthroughs on you Tube and still no Fuckin achievement, Pointless! & what's with the bloody checkpoint straight after which means you have to start the whole level again!

Yeah mate! i'm not a great fan of achievements in fact they have totally ruined some games for me (This one included) but i'm a believer in if you do what is required to earn something YOU SHOULD FUCKING GET IT!!!!!!!! :mad:

Get bent Techland! Why have 2 achievements for the same bit of game anyway, couldn't you came up with new ideas?

Not glitched...you just have to do it really really fast.

If your partner so much as takes a shot at them regardless if he kills or not you will not get it.

this.

The achievement is not "glitched." Which, by the way, is a word used far too often on this site. It just requires speed, precision, and the use of the fastest route to get to them.

I was struggling pretty hard with this one, but I think I found a solution for every other user having trouble with this achievement.

What people write: "do it extremely fast" couldn't be closer to truth.

Have concentration mode ready and just run like hell in the open (after Thomas and Ray scold Will for the second time) and use it as soon as those damn sniper stick their heads out.

It's important to do it before anything is said by either Ray or Thomas (regarding the sharpshooter situation) and even before the objective star manages to disappear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...