PDA

View Full Version : The Deals Thread

Smashing Impact
07-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Is there any chance of having a UK and a US deals thread instead of incorporating both into the same thread. People in the two different countries might miss deals as the thread is clumped with deals from the two countries.

The reason I post in here is because if I just posted the thread, people would just point out that there was already a thread, and I would do the same!

Just a little idea which might make things a little easier.

kaleido42
07-10-2009, 03:37 AM
What about Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, etc. Start making too many and you might as well make a whole forum:p. Good idea but if it were to be implemented the question would be where to draw the line. Maybe one per continent.

Pheonix_Assassin
07-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I think this guy has a very good point and since that there are mostly USA and UK members on this forum it would be sencible =] i might have a look at make this thread =]

Smashing Impact
07-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Most of the posts in the current thread are from people from the UK or the USA, hence me suggesting just these two countries.

Evil Demon55
07-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Which deals? Which thread? I don't want to be missing out.

Jappe XBA
07-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Most of the posts in the current thread are from people from the UK or the USA, hence me suggesting just these two countries.

Not anymore.
And Evil Demon, I think they're talking about this thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14631

Evil Demon55
07-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Thanks, I remember usingthis thread once, I learned about that Best Buy all games $10 deal :D.

Bearded Bugs
07-17-2009, 10:43 PM
This could be good if there was like a "mini-forum" for good deals, then there could be a thread for each country without too much hassle.

I personally don't think we need to separate the deals thread though, because it's not like there are hundreds of posts from different countries each day. It's easy to keep track of what's being posted.