PDA

View Full Version : mutant dad lvl 9 help I'm going nuts

ajennice
07-10-2009, 02:33 AM
OK so far this game has been fair, now it's insane. On the last (think) boss, where you fight the mutant dat ( big guy that yells NO alot)

I dodge what I can and when his hands are down I slash them with the ninja blade. Somehow when he pulls his hands back, I get hit.
BUT no mayyer how many slashes I throw his meter never moves.

Also when he does the flame/spark attack, I jump/dodge, but I get hit when there isn't a damn thing around.

Also I just sit there waiting to defend his next move and I get jarred as if I got hit by something. With both regular and ninja vision,. there isn't anything around.

What am I doing wrong here. Last fight I was in for about 6 minutes, went thru 3 first aids and 3 adrenaline packs and still haven't took 1 iota of healt away. I am registering hits tho....

PLs help

AJ

cra
07-10-2009, 08:43 AM
first thing to do is to clear his hands from the flames with ninjutsu. then use the NB ultimate attack x(hold),x to do damage^^ attack his hands until he moves to the next stage. if you don't want to get hit, don't be to greedy with attacking^^

after ~1/3 health has been taken away, he will use a new set of attacks, which are quite easy and you have to attack his body/head until he retreats. next fight against him is more or less the same.

once you beat this level and fight him again, he will be easy and with the moonlight sword a real piece of cake^^

clothes_addict
10-19-2009, 07:27 AM
spoiler warning would have been nice....

AOSKINS
03-25-2010, 12:26 AM
After a pretty easy game, what a load of horse-shit. The single biggest leap in difficulty I've ever seen! :mad:

primovinny
09-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Well, tha mutant Kanbe shouldn't be a problem. After fighting with him 1 or 2 times you should get hispatterns, what makes it really easy.

SnakeIntheboX
04-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Did you guys read the op..? What the phuck are the invisible "mines" that take off 1/5 of your health and cannot be seen or avoided, even while in ninja vision.

Most pointless health bar in the history of boss battles...

Looks like there are no actual 'checkpoints' because if i quit before killing the boss it expects me to do the entire level again.