PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

steviecrocker
01-11-2007, 01:34 PM
I've just looked at the achievement guide and I have to say whoever wrote it did a good job, but sadly missed some important stuff out. I dont know how to inform the relevant person(s) to get stuff added in, so I thought put it on the forums and someone will notice it. Anyway...

Man Of The Match achievements - Just put 10 players of that position on and obviously your goalkeeper. It doesnt matter if you have a defender up front, it will count has a defender MOTM and so on.

Win 300 games in all competitions on any level difficulty - Only counts in single player. I think that's worth a mention for anyone hoping to play online or playing against friends for the achievement (I found out the hard way).

Score more than 10 Goals in a match on Semi-professional difficulty - An even easier way of doing this is to go into team managment on a Mexican team and then do a custom formation. Make the formation so there are no players in the centre of the pitch. You will find it so much easier, but setting the time limit higher also does the job.

So there you go, I know most of that information is on the forum's, but I feel it should be added to the guide so people can find the information with ease... :drunk

Webb
01-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Put the info in the submit forum mate with a relevant title and all will be added ;)