PDA

View Full Version : Repair..Taking...ages

Substance 360
01-11-2007, 01:49 PM
27/12/2006 - Thats when M$ recieved my console back. Its now 11th ?

They said up to 15 days, and after realizing it wasnt 15 days from when UPS collected it, rather 15 days from when M$ got it, im still waiting. Technically, the 15 days should be up today/tommorow. Even so, the delivery company collected it 22nd, M$ didnt get it till 27th, which means even if it somehow was done my tommorow, id still have to wait till like next friday, and im thinking ill have to wait longer.

Its been almost a month now since my 360 broke and I am loosing my head.
Since then ive had a HDTV, bought some VGA cables, Marketplace points, Rainbow Six Vegas, Halo Faceplate, but no 360:mad:

Rant over.

Oryan
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM
My 4th went defective December 18th
I called December 26th
Shipped Out bad XBOX on Jan 3rd

Nothing new since....

I swear - if this 5th one if defective, I'm going to just ask for a brand new box.

Webb
01-12-2007, 07:56 PM
I swear - if this 5th one if defective, I'm going to just ask for a brand new box.

I would anyway man. 4 is enough as it is!! :eek:

razzleson
01-12-2007, 08:17 PM
They must've been swamped with orders because of the warranty extend. I bet all those people who kept their broken Xboxs sent em in.

I have a friend who sent his in on the 10th or something and still hasn't gotten it back. -sigh-

o Machamp o
01-12-2007, 08:20 PM
They must've been swamped with orders because of the warranty extend. I bet all those people who kept their broken Xboxs sent em in.

I have a friend who sent his in on the 10th or something and still hasn't gotten it back. -sigh-
I'm sending my second one out like Wed, or whenever the box gets here. Make a working product that doesnt explode every 2 months.
Id take the breaking every 2 month 360's over the crappy, no support, non working PS3.

27/12/2006 - Thats when M$ recieved my console back. Its now 11th ?

They said up to 15 days, and after realizing it wasnt 15 days from when UPS collected it, rather 15 days from when M$ got it, im still waiting. Technically, the 15 days should be up today/tommorow. Even so, the delivery company collected it 22nd, M$ didnt get it till 27th, which means even if it somehow was done my tommorow, id still have to wait till like next friday, and im thinking ill have to wait longer.

Its been almost a month now since my 360 broke and I am loosing my head.
Since then ive had a HDTV, bought some VGA cables, Marketplace points, Rainbow Six Vegas, Halo Faceplate, but no 360:mad:

Rant over.
And if you think that thats crazy, just read about my recent encounter with Microsoft. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16037