PDA

View Full Version : I really loved this game...

InWaiting
07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
And now I hate it.

I would really defend this game when it first came out. It had that appeal. But now i find it boring, repetative, and awkward.

I really hate the fact that I have sooo much money but cant use it. I don't know how a game can force a novice player to play all difficulties modes in order to unlock new rides and areas!!! WTF???? So in other words I will NEVER be able to unlock new cars and new rides! Pretty stupid. I don't give a shit what anyone says, that is plain stupid!
:mad:

ferrara316
07-10-2009, 03:27 PM
And now I hate it.

I would really defend this game when it first came out. It had that appeal. But now i find it boring, repetative, and awkward.

I really hate the fact that I have sooo much money but cant use it. I don't know how a game can force a novice player to play all difficulties modes in order to unlock new rides and areas!!! WTF???? So in other words I will NEVER be able to unlock new cars and new rides! Pretty stupid. I don't give a shit what anyone says, that is plain stupid!
:mad:

uhh... jus use the "use any vehicle in any race" glitch and you should have no problem getting all the stars.

InWaiting
07-10-2009, 04:10 PM
uhh... jus use the "use any vehicle in any race" glitch and you should have no problem getting all the stars.

How do you do that glitch? And how would it help?:confused:

Shuriken
07-10-2009, 08:56 PM
How do you do that glitch? And how would it help?:confused:

When a race starts, thats, When it goes 3...2...1...GO

Just after the... 1.... or when you see GO, press the 'Back' button (or the 'Select' button). (NOT the 'Start' button).

Now you'll be back at the menu and can scroll though the various options and select any vehicle that you want and continue the race.

Check this thread out: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=153723

Nero Mystyra
07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
So basically you hate the game because you suck at it so much that you can't beat the harder difficulty? That's a very stupid reason in my opinion. All races can be beat on Legend with a little skill and effort but if you can't be bothered to get better at it, use the any car glitch that's posted above

InWaiting
07-13-2009, 11:58 AM
So basically you hate the game because you suck at it so much that you can't beat the harder difficulty? That's a very stupid reason in my opinion. All races can be beat on Legend with a little skill and effort but if you can't be bothered to get better at it, use the any car glitch that's posted above

Umm yeah, thats pretty much the reason. But thanks for your concern! Hope I didn't ruin your day;)

Nero Mystyra
07-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Don't you realize it's childish to "hate" a game just because you're not good at it. For example i'm stuck on the Chapter 2 boss on Ninja Gaiden 2, on the EASIEST difficulty to make it worse. But i don't hate the game because of it. I don't go around saying "I hate this game it sucks its too hard it has so many flaws" like you see so many people doing these days

Just do what i do, leave the game alone for a couple of months and then take another crack at it. Sounds silly i know but it usually works. I seem to always get better in a game when i leave it alone for a long time and go back to it someday.

I barely even understand your first post anyway, what did you mean by "I really hate the fact that I have sooo much money but cant use it." Why can't you use it? I always use my Fuel to buy sweet new rides. I never had a problem with Fuel shortage so i don't understand what you mean.

And then you said "I don't know how a game can force a novice player to play all difficulties modes in order to unlock new rides and areas!!! WTF???? So in other words I will NEVER be able to unlock new cars and new rides!" I don't understand this either. When i first started my game, i unlocked the Tsunami Reef area and a bunch of new vehicles after only completing 2 races in the Offshore place. I didn't even do the 3rd race let alone any of the Challenges. Same goes for the Tsunami Reef races, i beat all 3 of them and i unlocked a new area (Dry Rigs or something like that, i can't remember the name) but i didn't beat those races on Expert nor Legend difficulty

I just couldn't make sense of your entire post and to me it seemed like you got fed up with the game with barely even trying. Maybe you like a different type of racing game?

InWaiting
07-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Don't you realize it's childish to "hate" a game just because you're not good at it. For example i'm stuck on the Chapter 2 boss on Ninja Gaiden 2, on the EASIEST difficulty to make it worse. But i don't hate the game because of it. I don't go around saying "I hate this game it sucks its too hard it has so many flaws" like you see so many people doing these days

Just do what i do, leave the game alone for a couple of months and then take another crack at it. Sounds silly i know but it usually works. I seem to always get better in a game when i leave it alone for a long time and go back to it someday.

I barely even understand your first post anyway, what did you mean by "I really hate the fact that I have sooo much money but cant use it." Why can't you use it? I always use my Fuel to buy sweet new rides. I never had a problem with Fuel shortage so i don't understand what you mean.

And then you said "I don't know how a game can force a novice player to play all difficulties modes in order to unlock new rides and areas!!! WTF???? So in other words I will NEVER be able to unlock new cars and new rides!" I don't understand this either. When i first started my game, i unlocked the Tsunami Reef area and a bunch of new vehicles after only completing 2 races in the Offshore place. I didn't even do the 3rd race let alone any of the Challenges. Same goes for the Tsunami Reef races, i beat all 3 of them and i unlocked a new area (Dry Rigs or something like that, i can't remember the name) but i didn't beat those races on Expert nor Legend difficulty

I just couldn't make sense of your entire post and to me it seemed like you got fed up with the game with barely even trying. Maybe you like a different type of racing game?

Please explain to me then how to unlock things. Because I seriously can't figure it out. The fuckin instruction booklet sucks ass and nothing explains this too me! This is the part that fustrates me the most. I figured they wanted me to get the stars in easy, normal, & hard in order to unlock thing and if that is the case then I don't give a shit what you think, thats plain STUPID!

TwistedFate
07-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Go to the map and hover the cursor over a locked area. It will tell you how many more stars you need to unlock that area. You get those stars by racing. It doesn't matter what difficulty you choose, but you have to race to unlock. You buy better cars with your fuel and then you can tackle harder races with the better cars. How this is stupid I don't know, every game in the world requires to play the game to move through it. I'm guessing this is your first video game ever since progressing through a game is apparently a foreign concept to you.

InWaiting
07-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Go to the map and hover the cursor over a locked area. It will tell you how many more stars you need to unlock that area. You get those stars by racing. It doesn't matter what difficulty you choose, but you have to race to unlock. You buy better cars with your fuel and then you can tackle harder races with the better cars. How this is stupid I don't know, every game in the world requires to play the game to move through it. I'm guessing this is your first video game ever since progressing through a game is apparently a foreign concept to you.

LOL, wow you guys can't read! I thought you had to play hard to unlock things. didn't understand that part. You have now clarified for me that, that is not the case. All you have to do is collect a certain amount of stars. I never said I hate a game cause I hve to progress though it! I hated the fact that I didn't know how.

LMAO, sorry to disrepect your game guys. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Hope you can still function normaly today!

ellerkermike
07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
I can't seem to win any of the events in the game any advice what I'm doing wrong.

InWaiting
07-13-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't seem to win any of the events in the game any advice what I'm doing wrong.

Your doing nothing wrong dude. Just the game!:drunk

Nero Mystyra
07-13-2009, 03:42 PM
LOL, wow you guys can't read! I thought you had to play hard to unlock things. didn't understand that part. You have now clarified for me that, that is not the case. All you have to do is collect a certain amount of stars. I never said I hate a game cause I hve to progress though it! I hated the fact that I didn't know how.

LMAO, sorry to disrepect your game guys. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Hope you can still function normaly today!

I didn't have a booklet or anything. I didn't know how to unlock stuff either and nothing made sense to me at first. Then i figured out that most races and challenges are locked because i don't have the required vehicle for it not because i have to keep winning races. If a race or challenge is locked, then press A on vehicle and it will show you which vehicle you're required to own to be able to do the race/challenge. As for unlocking new areas, you have to keep winning stars by winning races and challenges.

I can't seem to win any of the events in the game any advice what I'm doing wrong. Can't win ANY of the races? Or do you only mean the challenges? Try staying on the road instead of going off-road. Going off-road usually does more harm than good because you tend to end up driving up small hills which reduces your speed and you'll hit a fence or a tree or a rock most of the time.

If you're still at the beginning of the game, you can unlock 'The Warrior' vehicle by entering this code 18041851 and use the 'Use any vehicle' trick. If you don't know how to do the trick then watch this vid. It will surely help you beat races/challenges

YouTube - FUEL glitch

TwistedFate
07-13-2009, 03:45 PM

Practice. Pick a race and see what type of vehicle it requires. Go out into free ride and drive around in that vehicle class collecting fuel drums. This will give you practice with the handling of that vehicle and allow you to earn a little money to buy a better car. After you have a handle on the vehicle controls, go back and try the race. Still can't do it? Buy a better vehicle in that class and try again.

The offroad motorcycle races seem to be the easiest for most people, so start with one of those. Avoid the Monster Truck/SUV races at first. The size of those things make them hard to pass so it can get frustrating quick.

Don't quit the race just because you are falling behind. Rubber band AI means the leaders will come back to you at the end if you race semi competantly.

InWaiting
07-14-2009, 03:00 PM
WOW, I LOVE THIS GAME AGAIN. Sorry for this post, boy am I stupid. I tried the hard and legendary races and WOW they are soooooooooo easy!!!:woop:/ No priblems getting the points I need to unlock things now. BAM I got like 10 new cars right after complteing 1 race!!! Loving this game again!:):):)

Nero Mystyra
07-14-2009, 03:16 PM
LMAO that was funny to read...glad to see you're enjoying the game ever so suddenly xD You're like a kid that just got a lollipop...instantly happy lol

InWaiting
07-14-2009, 03:18 PM
LMAO that was funny to read...glad to see you're enjoying the game ever so suddenly xD You're like a kid that just got a lollipop...instantly happy lol

lol!!! :p:woop::p:Bounce:

ellerkermike
07-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Okay thanks for the advice.

kiewitcity
07-28-2009, 10:09 AM
now thati now how to use every car with the glitch its a lot easier to do challenges and i start to love the game ,bud the loading times are way to long for a NEW game and that sucks.

Pantherrfan
08-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Wow you just randomly starting going from hating this game to saying you love it.

Adam 15
08-12-2010, 11:34 PM
The game that I most recently loved would be - Rock Band Green Day!! This is mainly because Green Day are my favourite band! :P

Snowwwwy
10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
When a race starts, thats, When it goes 3...2...1...GO

Just after the... 1.... or when you see GO, press the 'Back' button (or the 'Select' button). (NOT the 'Start' button).

Now you'll be back at the menu and can scroll though the various options and select any vehicle that you want and continue the race.

Check this thread out: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=153723
Never knew about this little shifty glitch haha I like it tho. I must try it out sometime, if I can ever be bothered loading this game up agian lol.