PDA

View Full Version : Differences full game/ trial game

Rifle Elite
07-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Hey folk I just downloaded the trial game and played 2 matches, then being sad my trial period ran out. Luckily I have been able to drive all vehicle things etc. to form a good opinion about the game. It is really awesome I have to say. For some reason it reminds me to Call of Duty 3 where there was just action everywhere, having the feeling you are really part of a whole.

But my question is, what exactly is the difference between the full game and the trial game? For example, how many different maps are there, are there more kind of vehicles then the one on the Atol, are there more classes etc.

ZundayXx
07-10-2009, 04:02 PM
3 maps, 3 classes, 3 diffrent kinds of vehicles. Thats it!! I think there is no difference appart from the fact that you get Achievements and to play it whenever you want...

Now don't go crying.. its only 15 bucks.

JamKaBlam
07-10-2009, 04:03 PM
There is 0 difference. Everything you can do in the trial can be done in the full game with the exception of achievements.

Rifle Elite
07-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Still eventhough its the same as the trial game I guess I will still buy it. Im really in love with this game and Im even more in love with the price of the game. 15 Euro/dollar. for such a game. I mean, even if it turns out to be boring you only wasted 15 euro/dollar whereas I often waste 60 euro on retail games.

True I Skill
07-10-2009, 08:36 PM
The Ranks, and the Stamps.
I think. I didnt play it much but thats what im guessing they would of left out from the trial,
The acheivments, The 30mins.

mrbuddhaking
07-11-2009, 01:01 AM
i guess i was better when playing trial, cause my first trial match I had a triple kill.

three guys coming up a hill I shot the first two and hit the last one with my wrench.....awesome :Bounce:

after I bought it and have been playing for a little while I realized that may never happen on this game again....:(

Rifle Elite
07-11-2009, 07:07 AM
Game is supposed to be realistic eh, I dont think many soldiers in WWII killed their enemies with a wrench LOL

Madmax410
07-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Well, it's a thirty minute trial, so buying it will give you anytime play, duh.

But yeah, the main difference the trial and the full game is two more maps. Wake Island is no different when you compare full game to trial.

Still, it's worth a buy.