PDA

View Full Version : Playing with friends currently impossible...

JamKaBlam
07-10-2009, 04:08 PM
One of the main reasons i got this is to blitz with my 2 buddies. But no matter how much we try, we can't successfully get into any game with the 3 of us in a squad beforehand. Keep getting the "game unavailable" message.

When we all get into the same game by doing it seperatly after much quitting, joining and inviting and we finally form a squad in-game we end up being tossed onto seperate teams on the map switch which makes squads bloody pointless due to the auto balance.
:rant:

I really hope these issues are fixed when they finally get these server issues sorted.

Trash Man
07-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Having the same problem as well at the moment. Hope it's sorted soon.

ponypo2001
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Yep,same here.I've only once got in a match with my mate and we've tried constantlyTis a shame.

silentbob0
07-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Yep, same problem here, tried to get into game with my bro for ages before giving up. It's hard enough finding a game on your own let alone finding a game with a squad. These problems don't look like getting solved anytime soon either. Maybe not untill people get fed up and stop playing this game. EA/Dice have really dropped the ball on this one.

Chuppernicus
07-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Start a party chat with your buddies. Try joining a game by yourself and when the room opens up, have your friend join off your game from the main menu by pressing Y. It says join party members or something like that.

I've found that to be the best way to get together in a game. Was able to get 4 guys into one room that way. Could take a few tries but it does work. This will be ironed out soon I'm sure. To many demo gamers I bet.

BrassBallz
07-10-2009, 07:48 PM
My friends and I made a 4-person lobby and got into matches together but it did take a little patience. Lets hope EA/DICE adds those servers soon!