PDA

View Full Version : Motorman Achievement and Air Raids

chaosisover
07-10-2009, 08:22 PM
For some reason Motorman didn't unlock for me. I've gotten a few kills with a tanks/jeep, and one kill with a plane which was crashing into another plane. Why didn't that kill count. Also how can I perform an air raid?

ZundayXx
07-10-2009, 08:48 PM
To get a kill with a plane do one of these 3: Bomb someone with a Fighter Plane, shoot someone with a fighter plane or bomb someone with a Air Raid.
To perform a air raid is fairly simple but annoying: Each maps has a Radio Shack like thingy ( You'll know it has a gigantic dish on top of it and a miniature lighthouse light ) find that building ( Also presented with 3 planes on the mini map if available/used ) go up to door if empty and press B. ( if you still don't get it play the toturial which is located in the main menu under: Help & Options > Play Tutorial )

Pieface
07-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Won't unlock for me, but I think its the tank kill, although I did run one over with a tank.

Marcus issavage
07-10-2009, 11:36 PM
To get a kill with a plane do one of these 3: Bomb someone with a Fighter Plane, shoot someone with a fighter plane or bomb someone with a Air Raid.
To perform a air raid is fairly simple but annoying: Each maps has a Radio Shack like thingy ( You'll know it has a gigantic dish on top of it and a miniature lighthouse light ) find that building ( Also presented with 3 planes on the mini map if available/used ) go up to door if empty and press B. ( if you still don't get it play the toturial which is located in the main menu under: Help & Options > Play Tutorial )
For a plane kill you can also run into their plane with your own. I can confirm it works

ZundayXx
07-10-2009, 11:44 PM
For a plane kill you can also run into their plane with your own. I can confirm it works

Wierd, i can confirm it doesn't.

I had killed people with Jeeps and Tanks... allot... but it didn't unlock ( I tought running into other planes works aswell, but it didn't unlock so i was rather confused )
I grabbed a plane just for fun and and there was an enemy plane.. so i tryd and killed it... i killed it and the achievement unlocked. ( It did this with the MG's attached to the plane )

And for the record: I ran into 2 people with planes before the MG kill.

Poison_Breed
07-10-2009, 11:46 PM
i have a kill in a plane by shooting another down, a kill in each tank and iv kill someone by running them over and shooting them from the turret. and i still dont have the achievement.

ZundayXx
07-11-2009, 12:05 AM
i have a kill in a plane by shooting another down, a kill in each tank and iv kill someone by running them over and shooting them from the turret. and i still dont have the achievement.

Are you 100% possitive that when you killed someone with a plane the icon that looks like a plane with 3 dots of out it popped up??

mozie
07-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Are you 100% possitive that when you killed someone with a plane the icon that looks like a plane with 3 dots of out it popped up??

I crashed into 3 other planes while flying and no achievment finally managed to shoot someonedown and got it!

~F0RcEx
07-11-2009, 12:57 AM
For some reason Motorman didn't unlock for me. I've gotten a few kills with a tanks/jeep, and one kill with a plane which was crashing into another plane. Why didn't that kill count. Also how can I perform an air raid? I don't see you mentioning a Boat kill. Maybe that's the one your missing?

xI C0uch P0tat0
07-11-2009, 01:16 AM
I don't see you mentioning a Boat kill. Maybe that's the one your missing?

You don't need a boat kill. Just tank, plane, and jeep.

Marcus issavage
07-11-2009, 05:46 AM
Wierd, i can confirm it doesn't.

I had killed people with Jeeps and Tanks... allot... but it didn't unlock ( I tought running into other planes works aswell, but it didn't unlock so i was rather confused )
I grabbed a plane just for fun and and there was an enemy plane.. so i tryd and killed it... i killed it and the achievement unlocked. ( It did this with the MG's attached to the plane )

And for the record: I ran into 2 people with planes before the MG kill.
I got the achievement for me and my brother by crashing into a plane, so I have no idea.

mogstorm
07-11-2009, 05:52 AM
I got the achievement from an air raid. No kills in a plane yet. So air raids do could towards this achievement... at least for me :)

LethalEdge
07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
I got the achievement from an air raid. No kills in a plane yet. So air raids do could towards this achievement... at least for me :)

Same here, I couldn't get a kill in an actual fighter plane so tried the air raid for the first time and killed someone, then the achievement achievement popped up.

Managed to finally get a kill in fighter plane the other day though by dropping the bombs on a tank. :)

ZundayXx
07-11-2009, 12:27 PM
I got the achievement for me and my brother by crashing into a plane, so I have no idea.

Wierd, for some people crashing works and for some it doesn't...
Just another glitch me thinks...

Belgurth
07-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Anyone know if Coral Sea plane kills count towards this? I'm positive I have kills with all 3 of them anyway...

exo-apollo
07-18-2009, 02:20 AM
Wierd, for some people crashing works and for some it doesn't...
Just another glitch me thinks...

Must be a glitch yeah. I crashed a plane into another plane, no achievement. Then I shot a plane down while in another plane, achievement unlocked.

enoughnorky
07-24-2009, 12:25 PM
i've crashed into planes and bombed planes and gotten kills in the tank and jeep and no achievement.... fail