PDA

View Full Version : Quote on back of box! We need one!

Evil Demon55
07-11-2009, 06:41 AM
X360a should try and get a deal with some games and get games before official release like Game Informer, OXM, IGN, ect.. x360a should attempt to be like the rest of these guys. Try and get some games, like 5. Admins get some, then give the left overs to the most appreciated member, maybe even a contest if an extra. (Contest to subscribers, since they seem to follow rules, you never know, some random dude wins and bam nevers talks again).

They play for 1 week, then after that they go to some place to share ideas. The best ideas are then submitted back to the game creators company and bam.

"Kick ass game!" X360A.

I guess this is something I should've said on x360a's birthday, since it is something I'd like to see most of all. I think it will help the site progess even more.

For double console games, like Xbox 360 and PS3, just ask the company to change it from x360a to ps3t when it is on the PS3 game box. For Wii... have them put both? or none... let's just hope Wii gets their own set of achievements/trophies so we can have a wii site, and get our site on wii boxes :D.

Hopefully the admins can look into this, and try to make it possible, since it would help the site, we would test/sample games early, and ifd they allow our subscribing users to test, it would be a big benefit to subscribing, and it would be an awesome award.

Jappe XBA
07-11-2009, 07:39 PM
What tha fart...

Tussell
07-11-2009, 07:56 PM
It would be pretty sick to get a quote on a box... It would definitely help out site traffic! That's for sure.

kaleido42
07-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Just looked through all my games and don't see any of these quotes that you speak of. Sounds cool though. Biggest issue would be to get the developers/publishers to go for it. Also might be a bit of an issue to get the site to go for it. Why you ask. It means that they are somehow going to have to distribute all of these games to everyone. Consider shipping costs and all of that annoying stuff, not to mention how many different countries the users on the site are from. I'm also pretty sure that the developers don't want people seeing other normal people playing games (assuming your online, why wouldn't you be) that aren't going to be released for a few months yet. Then of course we're going to want to tell all of our friends about/their going to be asking about it. Good idea but I see it as a bit difficult to implement.

Fizzmatix
07-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Interesting idea, not sure if the game developers or publishers would bother so much with this site. The sites pretty big but i doubt there going to get quotes from users or reviews on the back or from of the game case seeing as it's normally magazines and very very high up review websites like ign, gamespot etc get their quotes added.

Unless this site becomes mainstream to the point where the reviews are really taken into account like that I don't think it's going to happen.

Cyrex
07-12-2009, 04:26 PM
i don't think that he was talking about giving them to all the people on x360a just giving 1 to someone on the site, an Admin or mod or senior member, and then would say something about the game and that would represent x360a's view on the game

kind of like how they have movie tag lines

SengIV
07-13-2009, 11:42 PM
I like this idea, but I dont think it will happen.