PDA

View Full Version : Boosting the Ranked achievements, SOF: P AUS

Michaeloioi
07-11-2009, 09:20 AM
For those who didn't know, there 2 versions of this game, SOF Payback and SOF Payback AUS. AUS means it is Australian and it has a different set of achievements to the other.

I'm sure there is no trading thread for this version so can a few people help out please?
We will be needing 4 players but if we can only get 2 than that is fine as I have a back up plan. ;)

Veteran
07-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm in for this shit.

Mightymango
07-18-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't suppose you guys would be willing to help a couple others of us out would you?

MajorBerga
07-19-2009, 05:47 AM
I want in......

Anytime....just send me a message on xbl.

GT:Major Berga

:)

Mightymango
07-19-2009, 12:46 PM
I want in......

Anytime....just send me a message on xbl.

GT:Major Berga

:)

So we just need two more people.

Sniper JZA80
07-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey mate. I've let major berga know i'm up for this and have another mate on my friends list ready to go too. So lets do it! I get my xbox back tomorrow from MS (rrod again) so I'm all good to go from then on. Let me know the details! Cheers

Mightymango
07-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey mate. I've let major berga know i'm up for this and have another mate on my friends list ready to go too. So lets do it! I get my xbox back tomorrow from MS (rrod again) so I'm all good to go from then on. Let me know the details! Cheers

What time is going to work best for you guys? I think I'm the only one that is in the states, so I will adjust as needed.

midwynter
07-22-2009, 04:56 AM
I can chip in on this one too if need be. I have the points already so just there to help out. There's someone on my list also who needs the ranked stuff only so that's another two people if you need 'em.

Mightymango
07-22-2009, 01:26 PM
So would like Monday the 27th at oh....7AM EST work?

midwynter
07-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Update, my bud doesn't have the game and can't rent it, so you've lost one. I'll still help out though as Mango is a champ and hell, the more people that have the achievement already, the less work everyone else has to do.

Mango, you mean 7pm? Just let me know dude. :)

Mightymango
07-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Update, my bud doesn't have the game and can't rent it, so you've lost one. I'll still help out though as Mango is a champ and hell, the more people that have the achievement already, the less work everyone else has to do.

Mango, you mean 7pm? Just let me know dude. :)

No, I meant 7am as you are getting up early for Turning Point. I thought I would be the one to get up early this time. SOF in the morning, Turning Point at night. (At least in my timezone)

Mightymango
07-23-2009, 08:01 PM
So are we a go for Monday or do people want to try it on Sunday?

Mightymango
07-27-2009, 11:36 AM
I never got an answer from anyone on this. When is it going to be a good time for everyone?