PDA

View Full Version : Servers down right now?

JamKaBlam
07-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Just booted up the game this morning to find that they have apparently fixed the issues regarding playing with friends and quick matches but that also the ranking system is offline. Fair enough but i can't play any games....
All i keep getting is that games are unavailable right now and once again i'm hitting the "Failed to connect to EA".

So are the servers down right now or has this fix that they have done not actually fixed anything?

Trash Man
07-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Servers are up at the moment. Just joined a game on my own fine.

JamKaBlam
07-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Hmm could be a problem my end then. I'll look into it.

CGPsaint
07-11-2009, 02:22 PM
I can't get into a game either!

NuSurge
07-11-2009, 02:43 PM
I got this game the day it came out and I still haven't got the chance to play it yet cuz of those god damn servers

SkyChat
07-11-2009, 03:12 PM
They are down right now.

Louis BCFC1875
07-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Fucking EA taking the piss.

Vandiloo
07-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah I just tried to play the trial game and I have the same message. It's not a very good first impression of the game! lol

Gohan Reborn
07-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Especially since the game is multiplayer only. Ugh

JC Elite
07-11-2009, 08:03 PM
So as of yesterday, I thought everything with the game (other than the in-game glitches) was fixed. I was getting into games and having a fun time. Then I play today and there is massive lag, which is annoying as hell. And I know it's not my internet connection because everything else in my apt. works fine and some other people were complaining about it in-game.

Then I just got booted from my lag-filled match and now it says they are going to back to having connection problems, adding severs, etc. Just like it was when the game had it's horrible launch.

In other words.....EA blows. I wish there was a way I could get my money back for this crap. Even when I was having fun playing the game when it actually worked, the game is extremely light on content and was getting repetitive due to the lack of maps. The achievements are way too easy and were obviously either lazy game development or just a way to get people to try the game. And to top it off, the game still doesn't work.

This will teach me to wait for awhile before purchasing any game from now on.

Amblix
07-11-2009, 08:05 PM
They've been trying to fix MySoldier stats for awhile, could mean they are almost done. :)

Trash Man
07-16-2009, 08:27 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting at the moment? I was playing away fine and then the server hung and kicked everyone out and now I can't get into a game at all.

StumblesMcGee
07-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting at the moment? I was playing away fine and then the server hung and kicked everyone out and now I can't get into a game at all.

I had that problem around 7PM EST yesterday and then things cleared up.