PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question?

Ry8an25oliver93
07-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Is there a way to climb up onto the aircraft carriers while swimming?

I only played the trial. I haven't bought it yet because I can't decide whether I should buy this or GOW2 Dark Corners.

Thanks In Advance. :)

CGPsaint
07-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Not that I have seen. I have bailed out a few times over water and it is a pain to get back to land. Most times it would have been better off dying so that I could respawn faster in a more convenient place.

Sh4d0w5h1ft3r
02-04-2011, 01:55 AM
The only way to get back on aircraft carriers is to get in an airplane and bail out and land on it. Otherwise, you can't get back up onto the carrier. If you accidentilly fall off, you can press start and I believe there is an option to respawn (at the price of a suicide penalty -10 ) other than that, there isn't. Just in case you don't know, exiting the airplane while in the air allows you to use a parachute and slowly decend to the land below you. Exit the plane pressing "B" and then press "A" to open the parachute. I believe you only fall downwards, but you may be able to steer where you fall. I'm not sure though.

mdolszak
02-19-2011, 04:26 AM
i hate when im getting in a boat with someone and then i fall out into the water...