PDA

View Full Version : Living Dead Achievement.

RvB Xx Donut xX
07-11-2009, 10:02 PM
I really don't understand is there a limit to the amount of people a person can give this achieve too? Cos we can't seem to unlock it.

Oh and RvB 0 Tucker 0 your a faggot.

Barbarian
07-11-2009, 11:03 PM
There is no limit.

neb86
07-19-2009, 06:06 AM
there is definitely not a limit as i have given it to over 50 people. sometimes it does glitch. this can easily be fixed by switching the host. if that still doesn t work then the person that needs the viral should exit out to the dashboard and reload the game. these methods worked every time.

also i'm sorry but i can no longer give the viral to anyone because i had to return the game to blockbuster a couple weeks ago

dsgrce
07-19-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm sure its not glitched, I just can't seem to find anyone with it. Hit me up some time on Sunday on XBL, if anyone has it and would be willing to spare a few minutes for me.

Thanks in advance. GT: dsgrce

Physco Yorkie
07-19-2009, 09:04 AM
dsgrce i will hit you up with it when your next on. I did reply to your message but you must have been offline and come back on when I was having my breakfast or something. I'll be on all day until 11pm GTM (British Time).

In fact everyone just message me if you want it my GT is Physco Yorkie.

Edit
3 Successful Viral Achievements passed on today...I still feel obliged to give more, even if I'm not on Transformers 2 Message me and I'll get on ASAP.

dsgrce
07-19-2009, 02:03 PM
dsgrce i will hit you up with it when your next on. I did reply to your message but you must have been offline and come back on when I was having my breakfast or something. I'll be on all day until 11pm GTM (British Time).

In fact everyone just message me if you want it my GT is Physco Yorkie.

Thanks to Physco Yorkie for hooking me up with this. I really appreciate that. I'm ready and available to hook anyone else up with it.

Ravage NZ
07-20-2009, 07:19 AM
Also thanks to Physco Yorkie for my last 3 achievements :woop:

I can also spread around the Living Dead achievement. I own this game and won't be selling it.