PDA

View Full Version : What sick things have you pulled off so far?

CallumF73
07-11-2009, 11:52 PM
I've been playing for about 5 hours and I have had a mid-air collision with another plane that resulted in an awesome explosion and I also sniped someone whilst I was really high up with the parachute. This game is really fun and has so many different ways to play. Well worth the 1200 MSP IMO

Nevander
07-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Me and someone else were in a dogfight and we both circled around each other and we started going head to head barrel rolling and shooting at each other and we whizzed right by each other without colliding, then he killed me but it was still sick. :D

ILoveFawkzes
07-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Lol it might not be "impressive" but I love planting the charges as a scout, all around one of my teams flags, then sneakily wait in a corner for an enemy to walk up to try to capture it.

Bolt
07-12-2009, 03:32 AM
ran over a guy trying to capture the fishing village flag on iwo jima with a boat

CGPsaint
07-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I had just finished capturing a flag on my side of the island and I figured that I would take a landing craft to the other side and capture the enemy flag as they moved on to the next one. Works like a charm most of the time, but yesterday was a pure gold! As I ran towards the landing craft near me I see that an enemy has the same idea, so I hid in a bush and waited. The one enemy turns out to be four enemies in one landing craft. Two rifle grenades and two double kills later and I made my way over and capped the enemy flag as well. 112 points to start the game! I'm sure that will never happen again.

JamKaBlam
07-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Me?
Well i drove a tank into an enemy base and layered the tank with C4. I hid close-by in a bush and waited for someone to steal the tank and then BOOM. Thats what he gets for stealing my tank and then i took the flag.

RolfWB
07-12-2009, 02:24 PM
The enemy had 1 flag and is was standing there in my tank spawn killing.
I got a 28 kill streak I saw them al spawing right in front of me xD

ZundayXx
07-12-2009, 02:29 PM
I killed a air plane pilot with a rifle grenade.
The plane didn't go boom, but he did.

Also i went a killing spree with a Fighter Plane and got raped by AA to about 5% H.P. so i landed on the enemy carier and killed 2 guys while on board and stole one of their fighters and killed some more xD

SuperNova X2X
07-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Me and a friend where having a sniper battle on the boats on Wake Island. It's a long distance and impossible to hit him while he is moving. He crouched behind one of the things holding the boat and saw his head bob. I took a random shot and popped him straight in the head. It was awesome.

I also got 5 kills with one airstrike, which was pretty sweet.

Skidillydoo
07-12-2009, 04:47 PM

Sort of player i despise. Twat!

II RUFF II
07-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Realising i was getting murdered by the AA guns whilst flying, i bailed and whipped out my parachute and luckily managed to land at one of the enemy flags. There was three enimies at this flag so i sprayed them all in the back, lucky landing i guess.

KostinKid
07-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Car bombs, putting c4 on a car then running into tanks and blowing them up.

A Satyr
07-12-2009, 05:47 PM
All kinds of jeep stunts, i love how i can jump off a mountain and take no damage but cant fall through a destroyed bridge without commiting suicide...

Infection Ftw
07-12-2009, 05:55 PM
LoL! I had 3 kills and I entered air raid building. Most enemies were near each other. BOOM 8 kills:D

Jimbo76
07-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolfWB http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2152037#post2152037)

Yeah tis a bit lame isn't it.

Canuklehead
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I had a sweet sniping position near one of my team's flags. I set up charges on the path leading up to it and began sniping targets across the battlefield. Got a good 10 or so kills (with a defense multiplier) before I saw enemy armour rolling up to my flag... so, I waited patiently at the crest of the hill and blew the charges when the tank was in range. Got another two kills in the tank and sniped another three or so baddies before a bomber took me out.

Took a bomber to take me out. 8)

osuzoo08
07-12-2009, 07:13 PM
called in a bomb run and dropped my bombs and killed an enemy plane that was flying under me. And also took out 2 tanks with that bomb run also.

ITIGHOSTITI
07-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Begining of a match I drove the boat stiaight to the other carrier parked on its side and switched to the gunner seat and was able to blast 4 enemy boats before they even hit the water. One guy caught on an when he respawned he sniped from the top of his carrier. Fun stuff!! This also gave the idea to go out to one of the mini islands on the map as a sniper and was able to pick off quite a few people on the main island.

Jimbo76
07-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I have had a couple of mid-air collisions, head on killing both me and my enemy. i tried bailing at the last second but died anyway. that was pretty cool i thought.

CallumF73
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
It seems like everyone's enjoying this game as much as me :p

oDrPepper
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Chasing another plane in a nose dive, blowing it up and then pulling up to narrowly miss the top of the mountain and get away unscathed.

I was proud.

stukorn
07-12-2009, 08:35 PM
I would say getting in a jeep and driving it off a cliff and exploding

ZundayXx
07-12-2009, 09:00 PM

Im sorry but your the biggest cry baby i've ever seen.

MF1sh
07-12-2009, 09:51 PM
I was in an AA gun and someone came over a jump in a jeep, i shot at him and clipped his right rear wheel. Then he spun in mid-air and ploughed through some sandbags, landed awkwardely and did a barrel-roll and hit some more sandbags, hit a tree and exploded. It was pretty cool

Elit3 m0nkey
07-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I was in a plane shooting guys on the ground as I flew by, and I managed to pull off a headshot on some guy. Good times. Probably won't happen again.

Manic Ado
07-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Mine is just clearly getting to rank 38 aka Major Silver (Two Silver Stars)

twinkie
07-13-2009, 02:04 AM
getting 10 kills in a row with the grenade launcher when trying to capture a flag. people kept on respawning there so i just fire away and throwing grenades. it was my best round ever with 18 kills and close to 500 points :woop:

MarcoPolo360
07-13-2009, 02:28 AM
2 words:
plane;
kamikaze.

figure it out...:)

Analgia
07-13-2009, 03:17 AM
I have:

Survived collisions with other planes
Flew above other planes and dropped bombs on them while in flight
Plant C4 on a jeep and drive it next to a tank and wait to be shot (blows up everything in the area)
Kamikazied plane into one guy, killed another while parachuting down and killed 2 more once I landed (then of course more guys spawned on that spot and owned me)

ReaLiStiiC
07-13-2009, 03:33 AM
I jumped off a hill in a Jeep killing 3 people by landing on them.
Crushing someone with the landing boat(dont know what its called.)
No scoped someone from the lighthouse on Iwo-Jima at the Mt. Surabachi<-- complete luck I know lol.

GhOsT SLaYeR
07-13-2009, 03:44 AM
sniper kit, plant all 3 C4's on plane fly up dive bomb(come straight down) on a flag press RB to drop bombs, hop out and then detonate C4 and got 3 kills.. and took flag back

Koruptos
07-13-2009, 04:47 AM
So many great moments but the funniest has to be at start of a game, some guy was hiding behind a shed with samurai sword waiting to melee which pissed me off since was start of game and no enemies near. So i shot him a few times, then used the bayonet to stab him a couple times in the stomach. He did not take this as a hint to move so i kept stabbing him in the face with the squishy noise then rifle grenaded him to which he must have got pissed off as he pulled out his charges, lobs one at me and detonated it killing himself and left me casually running over his body towards an enemy flag. Fucking campers. :uzi:

KNUCKS x360a
07-13-2009, 05:58 AM
One of my new favourite things to do, (only on Guadalcanal cos i hate it!!)
Is to Fly over the enemy base, Parachute out & land in a sneaky corner - Then rig up the enemy planes with Explosives!!

I watch em take off without a care in the world, Then as they reach optimum altitude.... BOOM!
:p

Wompa164
07-13-2009, 08:12 AM
One of my new favourite things to do, (only on Guadalcanal cos i hate it!!)
Is to Fly over the enemy base, Parachute out & land in a sneaky corner - Then rig up the enemy planes with Explosives!!

I watch em take off without a care in the world, Then as they reach optimum altitude.... BOOM!
:p

I killed a low flying plane that was coming to bomb me with my tank's main cannon. One well placed shot and BOOM! :D

GHOST1986
07-13-2009, 08:26 AM
I got 25 sniper kills on Guadalcanal without dying. The enemies kept hiding in the bunker trying to snipe me but couldn't see where i was.

JohnnyR74
07-13-2009, 08:37 AM
I got a headshot with a sniper on a tank gunner while the tank was just flying down the side of a mountain.

Another when my 2 friends and I were in planes flying in formation..absolutely epic moment.

CallumF73
07-13-2009, 09:53 AM
It amazes me how realistic this game is, like the sounds and the planes.

Beagle Ninja
07-13-2009, 11:12 AM
On Wake Island right at the beginning I got in one of the planes and started dog fighting. I shot down one guy, then the other got me down to ~5% health, so I dove towards one of the boats that was heading to the back of the island. I fired of a few shots, then just as they landed I ejected and watched my plane hit the boat dead center killing 4 :woop:

Uluse
07-13-2009, 11:57 AM
I made a headshot with a fighter, was pretty sweet, but no really awkward kills so far.

Sogeman
07-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Wasn't really sick but funny. I took the Tank from the suribachi flag on iwo jima and drove it a litte off course down the hill. The tank landed sideways and turned around the whole time. Even after I got out it turned for about 10 seconds.

D00mM4r1n3
07-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Wake Island, shot down 2 enemy planes in a dogfight near the west leg of the island, ended up in a loop that was gonna result in me crashing, bailed out, swam to an enemy flag and capped it with a team mate that had just rolled up in a jeep, saw a boat land on my mini map, ran over with my anti-tank bazooka and saw there were 2 boats, nailed one with the bazooka then used the machine gun to kill 2 enemies that were on foot, stole the boat I didn't destroy, rode over to the other leg of the island, capped the flag over there, ran towards the next base and got capped from behind. :uzi:

My favorite thing to do though is to use the air raid bunker to kill snipers that have spent several minutes to work their way up to some hard to reach location, just knowing that killing them must've really pissed them off. :p

SpookymanBR
07-13-2009, 03:36 PM
I killed five enemies in a row with the "knife" (Y button)... It was sick! They were all hiding in behind their base.. I came from theirs back and killed the first one. Then the second... third... fourth... And the last came to see what the hell was happening and I killed him too with the knife.

Habitso
07-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I was doing well defending a flag and turn around and out of nowhere a japanese man is running towards me with a samurai sword out looking like a ninja. Just before he takes a swipe I just bayonet him as he runs into me. It was sweet.

K4Kira
07-13-2009, 11:36 PM
I've killed 3 people with a single airplane bomb. I've also splattered two people while in an airplane. The first I splattered as I was landing on the aircraft carrier. The other I splattered as I was trying to pull up after a high altitude bomb dive. I ended up scrapping the floor and flew along. He was unlucky to have been in the way.

On Wake island, I was being tailed by a Zero. So I lowered my altitude all the way down to the water line. I was going fast and since I was so close to the water, I couldn't risk turning without the wings touching the water. The Zero was making me eat bullets as I tried to figure out a way out of this situation. I noticed that I was heading directly into one of the two wooden bridges on the map. I had two choices; lift up and risk getting shot down or attempt to fly under the bridge. (Which I've never done, I tried it once on the tutorial but failed) I decided to risk going under the bridge. BAM! I somehow made it through and as I pressed down on the d-pad I saw the Zero hit the side of the mountain underneath the bridge. That made my day.

Blastvader
07-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Managing to get five very flukey snipes in a row just by shooting at red triangles behind bushes. I assume they were low on health already...but still. The BF games are the only series in which i am not completely horrible at sniping.

Mother Beef
07-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Shot down an enemy plane with a sniperifle, biggest wtf moment ever.

xI C0uch P0tat0
07-14-2009, 08:22 PM
None really but I've pulled off some sweet headshots and I love shooting at people when I'm parachuting down.

Ry8an25oliver93
07-15-2009, 12:29 AM
I shot a plane down with a rifle grenade, it was EPIC.

rsxdelerium
07-15-2009, 03:08 AM
Car bombs, putting c4 on a car then running into tanks and blowing them up.
Ah yes which has and always will be entirely pathetic in every battlefield game to date.
As for me, might not be sick but I got 8 kills with a single air raid .. I'm happy with it anyway

thealmighty1200
07-15-2009, 07:05 AM
shot two low flying planes down with rifle grenades. also headshot sniped a guy out of a plane. didnt blow up the plane(it just carried on until it hit the floor) but the guy just dropped like a sack of potatoes from the sky. wished i could have heard his voice or seen his face.

Tatanko
08-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Bringing this thread back instead of making a new one.

My best moment so far: I was patiently waiting as a Jeep drove directly at me, rifle grenade ready. I waited until the absolute last second to fire it, resulting in the rifle grenade hitting the driver in the head (killing him) and causing his dead body to fly out of the Jeep. The Jeep rolled right past me and didn't even get damaged from my kill ;)

APX
08-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Doesn't involve a kill or kills, but me and my friends found out that you can push AA guns out of the bunkers they are ontop of, and still be able to shoot it. We had a AA gun that was from the Fuel Dump spawn be at the hill between Village and Ridge on Guadalcanal. :)

Don't believe me? Try it out yourself, I won't tell you how we did it, you just have to use your mind. :D

Tatanko
08-15-2009, 03:48 AM
Sounds interesting. I'll have to try that tomorrow ;)

I HAZZ3R I
08-15-2009, 01:55 PM
I got a 5 kill streak with a singe satchel charge. 5 enemies, on the losing side, were camping in the middle level of the lighthouse waiting for snipers to go up the ladder to the top. I was one of those unlucky people. I just thought "you are going down!" I spawned at our boat and got a plane to parachute onto the top of the lighthouse. Chuked a satchel down the hole and. Kaboom!!!!

cupcakelad
08-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Me and my friends will always get in a jeep, one of my friends will be a sniper plant C4 in the front of the jeep. We then drove in the middle of 2 tanks at an enemy flag blew up 2 tanks=4 kills explosion= another 3.

SCHNEIER
08-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Killed four enemies with a random grenade. Pretty lucky.

APX
08-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Sounds interesting. I'll have to try that tomorrow ;)
Try it out yet? :D

lubenthrust
08-17-2009, 10:39 PM
This game is the best for war stories...

1.) Rammed a boat while I was trying to shoot it down in a plane. Saw the boat fly out of the water, blow up, yet somehow I managed to survive. Got credit for a run over kill.

2.) Bounced my plane off the enemy carrier and splattered two guys running for their own plane. Total accident, couldn't pull up in time, also survived. Bonus: dropped bombs got a third guy. Peed my pants laughing afterward.

Volcom guy992
08-24-2009, 07:54 AM
One that I just thought was fun, I was driving a car on guadacanal and just jumped out of it and 3 seconds later I got a kill for running a guy over, cause the car hit him when I jumped out. Not really sick but fun.

Also this has happened a few times, but I will end up having like 4-6 enemies surrounding me and I just beast out and kill them all in a matter of 10 seconds. Its always a hectic moment and when its over im just like whoa that was close.

MR JuGGeRNuT
08-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Camped at the light house on iwo-jima (if thats how you call it) in the second floor. every time a enemy came in trying to camp in the first floor i threw 2 grenades and killed them. got 15 kills of that then commited suicide with a rifle granade, then enemy team took my camping spot even though i shoved somes grenades down they're throaths anyway. also a jeep was coming straight at me, so i didnt move and rifle grenade hit in the front lol. the jeep hit me with his dead body on top of it lol. other than that pwn noobs with the rifle. best gun i say

tooFACEkiller69
08-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Im sorry but your the biggest cry baby i've ever seen. if that happened to you you would be the 1 crying dont lie u know you would LOL :eek:

Ulquiorra14405
08-26-2009, 04:46 PM
i got 3 i can remember...
1st: me and a guy were dog fighting and i was right on his tail shooting him so he bailed and ran for a bunker only to get hit in the ass by bombs i dropped right as he walked in the doorway

2nd: made a double decker boat (had one boat ontop of the boat i was in) looked like a white boat on the map moving by itself...an enemy got into the boat ontop so i made him slide in front of me by slamming on the brakes and shot him up

3rd: me and 2 enemies were way off shore in the water and we all swam to the nearest land so we could shoot each other...i made it to land first and got 2 easy kills

Tatanko
08-28-2009, 04:20 AM
Earlier today I was at the Fuel Dump on Iwo Jima. I launched a rifle grenade up the hill next to it, trying to pick off a sniper. I shot too far to the left and the rifle grenade went over the hill without hitting anything. Well, apparently it went back down the other side and hit a tank or a jeep because I got a vehicle destroy kill a couple seconds later :woop:

halofan1989
08-29-2009, 07:52 AM
I got a headshot while flying a plane, on another plane.
:uzi:

APX
08-30-2009, 11:47 PM
I got a headshot while flying a plane, on another plane.
:uzi:
They are easy to get if they are turning away from you, i've got a couple, but "smart" (Girls I call them) would just jump out and not want to give you a kill. :(

Uchiha Miek
08-31-2009, 01:55 AM
Me and 2 friends where playing on Guadalcanal and for some ridiculous reason the whole other team quit so it was 11 v 0. So basically we where just messing around in a jeep together, and about 5 minutes later one of my friends says:
"Fuck, you do realise it's now 9 v 8."
Checked the leaderboard and sure enough the game had filled back up. The enemy where capping the flags quick but as we drove past we got a few kills on passers by and splattered 2 guys as they spawned. It was so amazing and we where laughing so hard how we just randomly got some awesome kills by complete accident.

Oh and another awesome one before that, I was in a jeep and was asking my friend to get in it with me cus I needed 1 kill in a jeep for the achievement. We was joking around in the spawn and I started firing at him whilst moaning at him down the mic and by complete accident at the same time an enemy ran out from a building near him and was about to get him from behind but I killed him before he could. I was just laughing at how I had accidently saved him and got my achievement at the same time. :P

Nightfury82
09-04-2009, 03:11 AM
got a headshot from afar with a plane today. Feel sorry for the pour soul who didn't see that one coming.

t3rm3y
09-07-2009, 09:15 AM
i did the "gihad car boom", laid some c4 on my jeep and drove it along a road, saw a enemy running away so i headed towards him, jumped out and detonated the car bomb right on him (the car didnt run him over but crashed into a rock right next to him) i enjoyed it. :)