PDA

View Full Version : The Boat on Guadalcanal

thelastlambda
07-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I was wondering if I was the only one who did this... how many people have tried sniping from the boat on GuadalCanal. I was scoring extremely high (usually do, but was surprised because it was so far off) The enemy had the base in the middle and the airfield. It was extremely fun because their is so many places to hide on the boat and if you get on the top, you have a clear view of 3 bases.:woop:

:uzi: :wtf

Nevander
07-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Me and two friends of mine have started flying planes to the enemy aircraft carrier, landing them, and sniping people that spawn and blowing up their planes when they get in them. Lol. Most fun I've had in a while.

Qavala
07-12-2009, 01:52 AM
Me and two friends of mine have started flying planes to the enemy aircraft carrier, landing them, and sniping people that spawn and blowing up their planes when they get in them. Lol. Most fun I've had in a while.

very cuntish though :)

It's fun sniping people who use the AA guns on the boats from the island though. :D

Pieface
07-12-2009, 10:43 AM

And yet you get no points.

thelastlambda
07-12-2009, 11:48 AM
And yet you get no points.

I was talking about the boat that is split in half, not the spawn. The one on the left side of the island, next to the airfield and straight across from the big hill.

DrJonan
07-12-2009, 11:55 AM
I was talking about the boat that is split in half, not the spawn. The one on the left side of the island, next to the airfield and straight across from the big hill.
He knows what you meant. He was talking about the other guy killing the people in the spawn base. You get no points for that.

MisterSquidward
07-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Iv been to this boat before, i went to explore it the first time i saw it :)

JamKaBlam
07-12-2009, 12:49 PM
I have used that wrecked boat for sniping once but didn't really get many points from it. No one seemed to be around at the time so i moved on.

Harry Rasing
07-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes, I used the boat on Guadalcanal a few times as my sniping position now.
Not very efficient but it's fun sitting there for a while.. :woop:

Io Haze oI
07-12-2009, 01:17 PM
I've always wanted to go onto it but never could be bothered, I might have ago next tiem I play on that map.

thelastlambda
07-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I have used that wrecked boat for sniping once but didn't really get many points from it. No one seemed to be around at the time so i moved on.

See my team was average... and did not have the airfield, top of the hill and the base to the right. I probably should have helped but was too lazy and when the buildings are blown up it makes things much easier. Also once you get some kills, people start to take notice and try to take you out.

D00mM4r1n3
07-13-2009, 04:44 PM
I usually just use an air raid to clear out the boat or the sides of the mountains where the snipers like to roost. I've seen a lot of anti-tank people use the mountains as well to attack tanks as they try to roll through the pass.