PDA

View Full Version : Always follow the rules

can CU8 one
07-12-2009, 03:23 AM
I dont know if my game is glitched or I'm missing something.after the poison plants and you are looking over the starting area, there is a grapple point along with some rocks that are tied to the ceiling, I get the whip and hook it to the grapple point then I have no where to go. no more grapple points that I can see, I tried to jump to the rocks with no luck. ( EDIT) I just hit left bumper to grab the rocks.

skinless ninja
07-12-2009, 04:30 PM
just make sure u are swinging your highest and do a double jump took me a while to get it but thats it m8

kingofkings dfa
08-31-2009, 06:01 PM
thank god i looked on this, it was driving me nuts lol

flyinace87
09-15-2009, 05:42 AM
I have tried this for about 30 minutes. Anyway, there is no function for LB in this game. I can get it sometimes with the B button and he will fall off after 15 seconds. What are you supposed to do after he grabs onto the rock?

Deviousapple
12-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Run and jump off the edge, then tap the Y button to swing to the 1st rock. Every time he hits a rock use the A button to jump to the next one until you get to the end of the rocks then hit Y to swing from the last point to the other side.

frankburns
08-04-2010, 05:09 PM
man i cant get past this stupid level, i am at the grappelling hook point but i cant get a hold of the rock

pls help