PDA

View Full Version : How to Play BF1943 trial longer?

Ry8an25oliver93
07-12-2009, 06:26 AM
As some of you may know there is a the Battlefield 1943 trial has a 30 minute multiplayer time limit. I was wondering if anyone know a glitch or way to play it longer without making another gold account every 30 minutes. I know that I can play the tutorial in indefinitely, but I want to play the multiplayer.

I have 1740 Microsoft Points, but I trying to save my Microsoft Points for the 1200 MP Gears 2 Dark Corners DLC. I wish I could buy both, they should let you choose how many points you can buy at a time. Instead of 500 and 1000. All I need is 660 MP, but I don't have $12.50 to buy the 100 MP.

I bolded the main question, so you don't have to read all of it. :)

If this is a violation of the Terms and Service of this forum, just close the thread. Please don't ban me.

Thanks in advance. :woop:

B1indSide
07-12-2009, 08:08 AM
I guess you could try deleting it and re-downloading it, but I doubt it will work. If you enjoyed the trial, just buy it, and in two weeks I'm sure you can scrounge together 13 bucks to buy more points for the GoW2 DLC.

Or, play 1 vs. 100 next Friday and Saturday night during the LIVE beta show, and pray you get into the mob for a chance to win some points.

Ry8an25oliver93
07-12-2009, 08:15 AM
I guess you could try deleting it and re-downloading it, but I doubt it will work. If you enjoyed the trial, just buy it, and in two weeks I'm sure you can scrounge together 13 bucks to buy more points for the GoW2 DLC.

Or, play 1 vs. 100 next Friday and Saturday night during the LIVE beta show, and pray you get into the mob for a chance to win some points.

I already tried deleting and redownloading it. Thanks for at least trying to help.:)

NelsonCTA
07-12-2009, 09:51 AM
I already tried deleting and redownloading it. Thanks for at least trying to help.:)

You can't extend the trial, unless you make a new xbox live account. It is more than likely that they will store information regarding people's playtime on their own servers (as with any users with the full game, their playtime is recorded, and their rank), so its highly unlikely that you'll be able to glitch the system and extend the trial.

That said, its a good game anyway, and well worth the price tag. Just get some more points :)

KNIGHTOFSERA
07-12-2009, 10:01 AM
dont know how you can cheat the trial but

If you were to buy the microsoft points from zune.net you can buy 400 points at a time, if you bought 800 it would be 10 bucks...Thats how I bought 400 extra points so I could get the pitt

..but I guess that doesnt help either cause if you dont have 12.50, you probably dont have 10

Jimbo76
07-12-2009, 10:10 AM
dont know how you can cheat the trial but

If you were to buy the microsoft points from zune.net you can buy 400 points at a time, if you bought 800 it would be 10 bucks...Thats how I bought 400 extra points so I could get the pitt

..but I guess that doesnt help either cause if you dont have 12.50, you probably dont have 10
I never knew you can buy 400 points a time from zune. there has been a few times when thats all i have needed but had to buy 500. thanks for the info.
as for extending the trial, just buy it its well worth it.

Pheonix_Assassin
07-12-2009, 10:10 AM
I have only just downloaded the trial, so i will either buy this game or get Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Ry8an25oliver93
07-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Thanks for everyone trying to help, I guess I'll just wait until Coral Sea comes put and if it gets good reviews and looks good I may purchase it.