PDA

View Full Version : Coop Achievements not unlocking?

Flammy
07-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Ok, so i played coop (xbox live --> unranked --> coop, or something) and played 7-9 episodes, someone left part way thru, but 3 of us were there for well more than 5, and it did not unlock...

so i thought maybe because someone had quit it did not unlock, but i cant find anyone mentioning this anywhere on the forums or other places, so i did not think that was the problem.

so i went and hosted a coop, started it with 3 guys, one left almost right away, the other stayed with me for 11 episodes (i payed attention this time) and neither achievement poped.

what am i doing wrong? do i need to be in some different coop mode? does people quitting out disable the coop? (even after people quit, there was 2 or more people in the lobby...)

Any help, suggestions, opinions, or anything to make me go 'oh duh!' would be very welcome :)

thanks in advance

Flammy
07-12-2009, 11:04 PM
people are viewing this tread, but no one is responding :(

you! yes you who is about to navigate off this page! comment now! i dont care if it is 'no idea dude, guess you're fucked'. comment!

Flammy
07-13-2009, 02:08 PM
bump... getting frustrated now :(

Z Force Clemson
07-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Make sure you are using the MP campaign when you co-op, not the single player levels.

Flammy
07-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Make sure you are using the MP campaign when you co-op, not the single player levels.
is that different from when you go into xbox live and hit coop quick match?

Bearded Bugs
07-14-2009, 01:14 AM
is that different from when you go into xbox live and hit coop quick match? There's a choice in the MP section to either do the single-player episodes or the multiplayer episodes cooperatively... for the co-op achievements you need to do the multiplayer episodes.

bluphraust
07-14-2009, 10:46 PM
OK, I'm still not getting this either, and I'm on every leaderboard for all co-op episodes. OMGWTF?

Rocket
07-14-2009, 10:50 PM
The CO-OP levels are 0-9, you must be doing those in order to get the achievements for CO-OP.

They are a bit glitchy though, I had to redo a few because when we would end the game it doesn't always save to everyones profiles that they finished certain levels. It even does this in Single Player. There are really only a few really difficult ones, and you can watch the videos to see how the best guys finished it. If you need help send me a message. I dominated this game in only a few days of playing it so I can help you out. Don't send a FR, just a message.

Analgia
07-15-2009, 01:24 PM
I have scores for every co-op level yet I don't have the achievement :mad:

Flammy
07-16-2009, 05:48 AM
i got the first 5 done... for everyone else --> host a game. be sure to sellect multiplayer coop episodes...

episode 7 is annoying. the levels are kidna hard, but not too bad, it just takes a while and by the time i get to the last level (ep 7 level 4) everyone has quit... and level 4 is where you really need the numbers :(

anyone want to do this with me? please have a microphone and send me a friend request on xbox live :)

Rifle Elite
07-16-2009, 06:40 AM
the other stayed with me for 11 episodes

Thats the problem. You are doing the wrong co-op mode. You have to do Co-op MP mode and do the normal MP maps, not the maps from map pack 3 or 1.

Since there are only 10 co-op MP maps Im pretty sure you are doing the wrong mode since you're saying you completed 11 episodes, while there are only 10.

UCB Disco
07-16-2009, 07:18 AM
Never had a problem with this. I think because we did all 10 in a row when the game first came out.