PDA

View Full Version : "You're in the game!" Help...

Jay_One
07-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Well, for a couple of days now I've been trying to get this achievement with no success. Not that its glitched or anything, but I'm trying to use the EASportsWorld site to get the pictures because of the fact that I have no XBL Vision Camera. Every time I add a new personal it doesn't send me an email telling me what to do at all. I tried to find out if you could do it from in-game and some people say you can, but one problem...I don't know how to so my questions are.

1) How do I register in-game? (where do I put my email address and so on.)

2) When I put my XBL account in like this AcesWild26 it says an email is sent, but when I put it like this Aces Wild26 it says its wrong or doesn't exist. Whats the problem?

Thanks to the person or people who help me out with this.

xRogue 5x
07-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I for the life of me couldn't get it to work either. I had to eventually give up and use the vision cam.

Jordbrett
07-16-2009, 01:42 AM
The problem I had was that I had used ea's website for the FIFA achievents so my profile was already linked to an account. Just make sure you use your XBL tag on the ea website. Hope this helps I couldn't get it to work with a newly created account but once I did that the pix showed up instantly in the game. Btw it barely looks anything like me.

poi5on
07-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey guys, Im also trying to get this achievement. So Im in the EA Sports Website, got my EA account linked to my gamertag. Then what? I cant seem to find the upload photo, where can I see it?

Thanks

poi5on
07-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Never mind, I think I found it. lol finally.

seahn
07-25-2009, 09:35 AM
try and linking your profile to just the ea page, then go from there... I've had my gamertag linked to the ea site ever sense the first skate game came out, so i had all the problems occur then, after that i haven't had any problems what so ever... but yeah, try the actual ea page, that should at least get your foot in the door and maybe make it a little easier idk, il try myself with an alt to see what i can do...

mjstokes85
09-28-2009, 05:15 PM
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/playershare/fightnight

This is the page you need, at the bottom it says create game face.

J_Bumb55
10-01-2009, 03:43 AM
I'm kind of having trouble with this as well. Well just need to know something. I have my account and photos already. However when I click to upload it's not my gamers face from the EA website but it's the front and side shot. Then when I click continue I get the save icon on the left hand side going around in circle with music playing and then both just stop. Is this normal? I keep thinking that my game has frozen up on me and just turned it off and started over using a default picture. Someone let me know cuz I'm only renting this game.

darren.greasley
10-23-2009, 12:22 PM
I already have some pictures uploaded onto ea's website from creating my gamerface for Tiger Woods 08. Can I just use these pictures again or do I need to upload some new ones?