PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain how to Radio in the Bombers?

ITIGHOSTITI
07-12-2009, 06:08 PM
I can't seem to figure this out! Sorry if has been posted else were! Also is there anything else like this in the game that you can activate? Or is it only just the Bombers?

Jimbo76
07-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Just go up to a building with a radar dish on top of it by a flag your team has captured, press the red button.that should give you control over the bombers. just steer them to where you want them to and press rb i think it is to drop your bombs.

Trash Man
07-12-2009, 06:17 PM
If the air raid sirens are going and the light on top of the bunker is flashing then someone else is in there at that time.

ITIGHOSTITI
07-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Just go up to a building with a radar dish on top of it by a flag your team has captured, press the red button.that should give you control over the bombers. just steer them to where you want them to and press rb i think it is to drop your bombs.

Thanks for the reply Jimbo! I'll give it a try next match!

ITIGHOSTITI
07-12-2009, 06:20 PM
If the air raid sirens are going and the light on top of the bunker is flashing then someone else is in there at that time. O.k thanks Trash Man!

Jimbo76
07-12-2009, 06:22 PM
No problem. glad to help out.

Pieface
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Use the tutorial, explains everything.

Trash Man
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Use the tutorial, explains everything.

Yup, it's definitely worth playing through the tutorial once. It will help to explain how a lot of stuff in the game works.

Jimbo76
07-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Yup, it's definitely worth playing through the tutorial once. It will help to explain how a lot of stuff in the game works.
Oh yes totally agree with that. instead of making myself look a total noob by trying to fly in a game and just committing suicide every 2 minuets, i had some practise first shooting at some green balloons.

ITIGHOSTITI
07-12-2009, 06:55 PM
O.k will do! I did'nt even see that there was a tutorial till u guys pointed it out! Thanks again everyone!

LeiChat
07-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Is a bit odd how the tutorial is hidden within the help menu rather, guess they run out of space on the main menu.

Have I missed the button for using the parachute?
Do chuckle that you can crash the plane and hit B moments before it'll blow and jump to safety. :)