PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat the time trials?

zebatov
01-12-2007, 02:22 PM
How do you beat the time trial race times for the achievements? What car do you use? Can you use ones that you've tuned?

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
01-12-2007, 02:51 PM
play quest mode for awhile and use your custom car........i used a nissan skyline GTR fully modded and it was no prob

Wreckon Dracgon
01-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Once you tuned your car up a bit these won't give you any trouble. These are actually far too easy once your car is upgraded. Only the two 16 minute ones are tough simply because it takes so long but you'll finish them with ease under 15 minutes.

zebatov
01-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah. I figured this after I found out what had happened. I had a Supra done up pretty well and had just bought the RX-7. My friend wanted me to play online and I couldn't select my cars. He left and I went to do the time trials, and I guarantee you it's impossible without a tuned car. Anyhow, turns out when I saved my game, it didn't save. So I lost all my cars and seven hours of my life. Man I was pissed. Thanks anyways, though.

Once you tuned your car up a bit these won't give you any trouble. These are actually far too easy once your car is upgraded. Only the two 16 minute ones are tough simply because it takes so long but you'll finish them with ease under 15 minutes.

Not as bad as the Island Tour on Test Drive :)