PDA

View Full Version : What plasmids do you want to create/combine?

Dredgon
07-12-2009, 11:58 PM
I think this is a very cool addition, being able to combine plasmids and make new ones. I think it would be awesome to combine the cyclone with insects, and freezing with electricity!

Justin Case
07-17-2009, 07:38 AM
I would gladly combine Force Push with Incinerate.

Turning splicers into ashes. :)

DefJamV
08-18-2009, 04:21 AM
If they had very realistic gameplay, i think it would be great to freeze somebody and then hit them with a cyclone, millions of ice particles impaling all surrounding enemies ftw!

turnaway
08-20-2009, 02:22 AM
id love to combine Electricity with the insect swarm, they all like electric shock that would be awesome :woop:

PakoRawr
08-23-2009, 03:52 AM
I would gladly combine Force Push with Incinerate.

Turning splicers into ashes. :)

I pictured that, sounds WICKED.

MKyouto
09-06-2009, 10:30 PM
the burning Rush. Dash/fire (selfmade or from somebody els)

The shocking touch, you hit got a object covered in lightning and you hold it with TK.

The Mind crusher. you use TK to throw a enemy at something or a other enemy (can only work with low hp(below 45%)

Zombie madness. decoy with fires which walks to enemys who are close, no enemys close to you and it just stands there.

Running out. TK + Dash, you run at a high speed and every object follows you till you stop and if something is infront of you. it get hit by all the objects.

Whitesnowflak. You throws ice to your enemy and then use TK to blow all the ice to any enemy that is around. after its done, it looks like it snowed.

Flash. you close your eyes for a second as you release a big explosion of light which makes your enemys not able to see for a short amount of time, the upgrades make it longer. When a enemy is hit while being (shocked) flashed it gets more damage dont to it.

Lightning punch. You create a fist made of lightning and it hits your enemy does not matter if he/she/it is far away or if he/she/it is close, so long as you are targetting him/her/it

Nova. hurts you for half your hp and full (what is it called anyways? XD) well blue stuff, But it turns everything into ashed what is close to you, But it does not make the loot disapier.

MIGHTY Poo. You shoot brown stuff at your enemys. With TK

Dance. your enemys begin dancing for no reason at all. Mind controle + TK = full out MADNESS

Soundwave. a huge burst of sound pushes all the enemys back and deals a lot of damage Force push + lightning

Headhunter. a gaint disk get send from your hand to the enemys. Best used when you aim at the necks of your enemys. Only stops when the disk has hit the wall 4 times, first form you can get hurt by it. second form you dont 3rd form 3 disks you shoot from your hand. each upgrade makes the damage get higher and the disk wall limit get higher by 2.

Flying. You finally found out how to defeat gravity. you are using the speed you gain from Dash and wind to fly for a short while, (there are 3 updates for it) normal form you fly for 10 second, 2de form you fly for 20 seconds and you can use weapons. 3rd form youfly for 30 seconds and can fly a lot faster then before while at the same time you can use weapons. 4th form, you can fly as long you want after firing you can only fly for 40 seconds.

Well all i got for now :P

guillermo316
12-31-2009, 05:47 AM
i would crate/mix

fire plasmid with the cyclone , to create fire tornados,!

the ice with the hypnotize ig daddy plasmid, to make mister Freeze daddy,

ElusiveMime
01-22-2010, 04:27 AM
I would like to create an acid + the wind trap plasmid. Put acid on the little tornado and he'll burn while he's in mid air.