PDA

View Full Version : Accuse Me?!?! F***k you!!!

pimpsta71
01-12-2007, 06:33 PM
last night i was playing in a match and i was tearing it up. came out with like 65 kills and only 14 deaths. ill admit, kill to death ratio i had a pretty good/lucky match. well, we win and we are in the lobby afterwards and everyone from the other team accuses me of cheating. what the fuck is that bullshit, cant even have a good match without some accusation drawn out against you anymore. my mic broke earlier that day, so i couldnt say anything back, i could just listen. its like i know some fucking code i put in before a match that makes me invincible...wtf. i think at least 6 people gave me negative feedback for that too. soar losers like this can completly ruin a gaming experience!!!!!!! If i wasnt almost half way to the general achievement, id quit. stupid people on xbl ruin everything!!

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
i know i spellt something wrong in the title,lol. i was just that pissed,lol

Zef
01-12-2007, 06:50 PM
You must understand how games work.

If you win, you are cheating. Get over the fact that you were obviously cheating and start losing like everyone else. Hopefully you'll notice the sarcasm at this point.

Cheating is just the easiest assumption to make if you start losing and don't understand why. I did last night on R6V when we started losing, the other team just worked better on that map. We still pulled back a good loss though.

Buttcheeks
01-12-2007, 06:53 PM
This always happens when you have a great game. I started a thread like this in the Gears forum. I had a great game in Gears and a guy started calling me cheater because people with 30,000 gamerscore are all cheaters, blah blah blah. This guy went on for 5 minutes and finally quit out of the lobby. I know how you feel and i am sure everyone here has had this same experience at one time or another.

Halo 2 is the problem and unfortanetly it has trickled down into all of the other online multi player games. Due to all of the modding and glitch exploitation in that game everyone now assumes when you have a great game you must have cheated. It's sad but it's the truth.

P.S. Great game by the way i hope when i start playing this online i can have some decent games.

Creech
01-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Dang, that sucks. When I lose (which is quite frequently...LOL!) I figure it is due to my general incompetence and slow reflexes. But then again, I play for fun, and it doesn't bother me to lose (okay, a little bit...)

Congrats on having a great win, though. Maybe we should all send you a FR and leave positive feedback to override the impact of the scum who sent you negatives.

invincible rob
01-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Some people are just retards, they can't take losing, Play with friends that way it avoids a lot of arguments and accusations.

pimpsta71
01-13-2007, 12:24 AM
i wish i could invite my own parties to play in this game, but everything is completly 100% random in ranked matches; who you play with, what map you play on, ect...ect..ect... Thats alright though...im not gonna let it bother me. bought a new mic today...so anyone wanna make some accusations, let em..ill give em a damn ear full!! hope you guys dont run into any of this playing this game, now or in the future. btw..i see alot of people are ''regular members, junior members, senior members'' and so on. how did they get that status. im just a boring old ''member'' lol.

Maka
01-13-2007, 12:28 AM
I get accussed of the Randomist BullShit too....

Cheating, Modding, Glitching and Even gamesaving :eek:

Its just a way for the weaker to put themselves at lease at their lose, or unadvantage...

wackysplash
01-13-2007, 06:50 AM
This always happens when you have a great game. I started a thread like this in the Gears forum. I had a great game in Gears and a guy started calling me cheater because people with 30,000 gamerscore are all cheaters, blah blah blah. This guy went on for 5 minutes and finally quit out of the lobby. I know how you feel and i am sure everyone here has had this same experience at one time or another.

Halo 2 is the problem and unfortanetly it has trickled down into all of the other online multi player games. Due to all of the modding and glitch exploitation in that game everyone now assumes when you have a great game you must have cheated. It's sad but it's the truth.

P.S. Great game by the way i hope when i start playing this online i can have some decent games.
actually you mean all "CONSOLE" games right? because i played Starcraft when people cheated all the time.... an what about CS? that came out before H2.....

Phantom 5ive
02-16-2007, 06:59 AM
I think that people should be good sports in general, I mean bad sports ruin games like Gears (well for me anyway). Like when I was playing online gears I killed their whole team 4 times in a row they said it was bullshit and gave me neg feedback, whenever someone on my or the enemy team does well, I congratulate them, I am not exaggerating I really do! And its like woohoo go me I killed em all then they killjoy you!:(:mad:

Rocket
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I think that people should be good sports in general, I mean bad sports ruin games like Gears (well for me anyway). Like when I was playing online gears I killed their whole team 4 times in a row they said it was bullshit and gave me neg feedback, whenever someone on my or the enemy team does well, I congratulate them, I am not exaggerating I really do! And its like woohoo go me I killed em all then they killjoy you!:(:mad:

I had a match like that yesterday on Gears....I took a lil sabitacal from it, trying to refinish COD2 again, and I come on and kill 12 in a row bam bam bam....all of a sudden i get accused of glitching...WTF? I don't even know how to glitch...people get mad because they get owned...I haven't played COD3 online ranked yet, I played it once on a player map...got me a taste...wasn't too impressed tho..

deathbypig37x
03-12-2007, 07:40 PM
last night i was playing in a match and i was tearing it up. came out with like 65 kills and only 14 deaths.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
i know i spellt something wrong in the title,lol. i was just that pissed,lol

Sorry to say it, but I probably would have accused you too. It's like a reflex, it's human nature to look at every possibilty before taking self-blame. I even myself, get accused of cheating.
Look at it llike this; If you're not cheating why should you care, you know? If someone leaves a complaint that you're tampering or cheating, you have to actuallly DO it for action to be taken.
It's what you get for playing on live. :/

Mulsiphix
03-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Keep in mind that a great deal of people on live, at least in my personal experiences, are in their teens or even younger. Remember all that teasing that has absolutely no factual basis in school? Those same kids go home and get on live. Just another forum for them to spread their insecurities and help build self confidence by tearing others down.

Cyrex
03-12-2007, 10:23 PM
while i have played online 2-3 times and i can't do shit, im good witht he sniper but everyone knows how much good that does,

i tried to play and i was killing this guy when he ran across the street, (i think it was 6 times in a row), so he left and gave me negative feedback, and also as Zef said, if you win you cheated, (even though there are no COD3 hacks for 360)

I N64 I MaRiO
03-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Keep in mind that a great deal of people on live, at least in my personal experiences, are in their teens or even younger. Remember all that teasing that has absolutely no factual basis in school? Those same kids go home and get on live. Just another forum for them to spread their insecurities and help build self confidence by tearing others down.

:goodpost
or maybe cause...its the internet....in NO way does it affect us in real life..
I talk mad shit over live...and nothing bad happened but bad feedback :rolleyes:
so all i've got to say is grow some balls and talk shit back... but i do agree with mulsphix in a way...

Mulsiphix
03-13-2007, 04:50 AM
I used to enjoy talking crap a good couple years back. But I came to realize that it is never ending. No matter how many great points a person makes there will always be somebody there to make a point that makes no sense and a good chunk of others, involve or just listening in, who will agree with it. I think I enjoyed debating more than anything so in the end "smack talk" lost all meaning and I abandoned my headset altogether.

I think bitching online has become a pastime for many. While it is indeed acceptable and welcomed by a good chunk of online gamers I think the majority of people would like to avoid it. I think it is funny how live communication, especially in games like GRAW and COD, was implemented with the idea of enhancing team work. Sad that it is hard to do that these days unless your with a group of friends or, on rare occasions, of strangers who are all desire the same thing.

Regardless of where you stand on the issue one thing remains perfectly clear. It is something you just have to deal with. If it is ruining your gaming experience then don't listen in or join a clan/guild/group who play together at regularly scheduled times.

I think it would be badass though if they created channels or rooms that you could join. That way if you get somebody who is disturbing the group you can just remove them. They still get to talk smack to other gamers and you guys have your privacy and can play "smack talk" free. That would be pretty sweet :biglaugh:.

GEEN0
03-13-2007, 11:47 AM
Look at football,
if your team scores it was pure skill!
If theirs score, lucky flukey bstrds!

Its life im afraid.