stupid question?

Krom316

Ok, this may be a stupid question but how do you find peaple and their profiles here?

Someone found me to play a game this weekend and said that he found me thru this website. I dont post on the forum. I think this is like my 3rd or forth post. So I am at a loss to find gamers with the same tastes I have in games on this site.

Again I know its a VERY STUPID question but im at a total loss here, any help would be very helpful.........and let the flaming begin........LOL

that person probably did see one of your posts then looked at your gamercard and saw you have a couple of the same games as him with the same missing achievements.

So I am at a loss to find gamers with the same tastes I have in games on this site.

i'm not sure what you mean by this though. i'm pretty sure this site has a subforum for every retail and arcade game on the 360, how could no one like at least one game you do?

no. Like I said, I have posted only 4 times and out of the blue yesterday somene measaged me on live and said they found me at 360 achievments and wanted to know if I wanted to game to get an achievment on a game.

Long story short, If I wanted to find say......Santa (asuming he is a member mind you) who is playing a game I am playing and needed to get some multiplayer acheivments how can I find him on this site without going to the forums?

There is a member search on the site, maybe he found you off of that. Then he probably looked at your profile and selected your gamercard, which would take him to your official xbox.com profile so he could see what games you played. There are plenty of ways to find you, but how he came across your tag in the first place is the main question. You don't know if you have ever played any online games with him or not? If you did, he could of got your name off of his recently played members list. Ask him if you really want to know, that is probably your best bet

hmmm dont see member list under community all I have there is Forums, Leaderboards, and M.O.M.

Your looking at that on the main page. While in these here forums look at your user bar, it has a list of stuff, User CP, FAQ, Awards, Community...

Click Community, bottom choice is Members List.