PDA

View Full Version : Help with a few things?

Habitso
07-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Things i don't get in battlefield: With bombing from planes at what point should i launch the bombs to kill people under me, how long before i go over them? I'm never accurate.

And also how do I shoot down planes with anti-aircraft. Do i shoot directly at them because it just seems to miss them.

Jimbo76
07-13-2009, 05:15 PM
When using the anti aircraft guns shoot just in front of the plane. as for the bombs, they are weak as hell and are lucky if you do make any kills with them.

SevDelta
07-13-2009, 05:27 PM
The bombs are made strictly for anti-vehicle use. It does next to nothing to infantry so only bomb tanks or jeeps. A direct hit on a vehicle will always kill it. To figure out the perfect way to bomb, practice in the tutorial until you have it down.

And with the anti-air, lead the target so that those explosions in the distance are hitting your target.

Trash Man
07-13-2009, 05:31 PM
I've had no problems what so ever with killing infantry with the air raids. I've had many with over 5 kills in 1 drop.

Elit3 m0nkey
07-13-2009, 05:33 PM
I've had no problems what so ever with killing infantry with the air raids. I've had many with over 5 kills in 1 drop.

We are not talking about air raids. He was asking about dropping bombs from the planes.

Your best bet is to also slow down if you can. It makes it much easier to judge when to drop the bombs.