PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at rank 22 (Bronze Cube)

RonanN1
07-13-2009, 05:16 PM
OMG! :mad:

Is something wrong with the game? Today I went over rank 22 -> 23 two times (silver cube) and when I look at my stats I'm stuck at rank 22 (25%)...

...what the hell is going on? :eek: I'm not crazy, It happend at rank 20 -> 21 also but I said...hmm...mabye i'm crazy but no...i'm not!

Do you guys have this problem? :confused:

The thing is...I don't know if my matches are registred because of this stupid...bug...or glitch...or what is it...

Oki, mabye they don't have auto save anymore...I understand but why rank down? when I never guit a game. If I don't wanna play I just wait 45 seconds and then get a kick and that's it.

...can someone explain this? Thank you :eek:

Spectre L37
07-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Same thing happened to me 5 min. ago. I went to bronze cube and got disconnected, and went back to gold master sergeant.

CGPsaint
07-13-2009, 05:36 PM
I am a 1st Lieutenant Silver according to my Stats and Awards page, but if you go to the leaderboard it has not updated all day. Could that be the issue or is it showing the incorrect rank under Stats and Awards?

RonanN1
07-13-2009, 07:51 PM
...after another 2 hours of gameplay, I manage to get over 22 :woop:

This is madness!

I hope they fix this problem fast because...gamers spend time playing this game and rank up and it's frustrating to see that your time is just thrown away :(

jbbbw
07-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Blame EA Servers.. They cant handle all the information they are receiving. However on saying that eventually u will get your score updated (it sometime just takes a few hrs).

Ive lost over 100 kills then 20mins later got them back plus another 15. Ranks gone down and then back up.. Its just taking the the servers a while to process all the information..

On a brighter note the games fun and just finished my 100 match so 200/200 club :Bounce: