PDA

View Full Version : My gripe anyone elses?

l InFamousDj l
07-13-2009, 11:54 PM
I guess the new thing is to parachute onto enemy boat and spawn rape them for 0 points. I know what most of you will say don't spawn on boat but that's were the planes are but what was sad out of the 12 people on the other team 6 of them were camping our boat killing us. So in a sense of bitching im asking a question to how do I send feedback to EA to get these fags banned or atleast punished because what there doing is taking the fun out of the game!

Elit3 m0nkey
07-14-2009, 12:00 AM
They might not be playing fairly but they are not cheating. You can always submit a review against them but other than that I don't think you can really do anything.

Legend Has It 1
07-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Leave the game then, don't stay and continue to get pissed off.

KNUCKS x360a
07-14-2009, 01:51 AM
I see what you're saying dude, (as I always do with Spawn-Killing, people say "Deal" but when its done to them, they are first to come bitching in here calling for heads to roll!:p) but like EliteMonkey said, its not cheating as such..Just cheap & annoying.
Whenever it happens to me these days, its usually because my online Squad/Team is weak, if they're crappy enough to get pushed right back into their Base/Spawn, they probably deserve to get pwned! :p

Change your Team up! ;)

oXStarKillerXo
07-14-2009, 02:08 AM
sadly people like that infect all games on xbox live.

it's extremely annoying... but good old "Exit Game" function is there if the lack of skill & sportsmanship on the other team is completely absent.

Madmax410
07-14-2009, 08:10 AM
It's always fun to push them back to their carrier and then land my plane on top it, crushing like seven guys for no points... lol

But yeah, I've been in that situation a couple of times when I joined the game. There were tanks on the beach sniping us with tank shells and like four of their team was on our carrier. I don't mind getting spawned killed once or twice, but campers are just assholes.

"Exit Game" is there for a reason.

ZundayXx
07-14-2009, 08:18 AM
In my games people camp the AA guns on the ships.. renders my flying skills pretty useless.

PalmettoPanda
07-14-2009, 09:05 AM
When that happens I usually make a swim for it. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't, but one time when I reached land on Wake Island, I took 4 flags before any of the spawn campers caught up to me.

Jimbo76
07-14-2009, 10:07 AM
It's always fun to push them back to their carrier and then land my plane on top it, crushing like seven guys for no points... lol

But yeah, I've been in that situation a couple of times when I joined the game. There were tanks on the beach sniping us with tank shells and like four of their team was on our carrier. I don't mind getting spawned killed once or twice, but campers are just assholes.

"Exit Game" is there for a reason.
What so you dont even get any points for that?then whats the point. i have had a few arseholes standing next to the spawn point for easy kills, i just change the checkpoint then go teach them a lesson with a nice head shot.

Mother Beef
07-14-2009, 10:07 AM
wow, i have never ran into such a problem, thats terrible. At most the "worst" thing i do it snipe people as they are waiting for the planes in hope they will join the actual game.

Elit3 m0nkey
07-14-2009, 12:14 PM
wow, i have never ran into such a problem, thats terrible. At most the "worst" thing i do it snipe people as they are waiting for the planes in hope they will join the actual game.

Good for you. I hate people that wait for a plane without actually doing anything. I sometimes wait for a plane but only if I know a plane is going to spawn any second.

GEEN0
07-15-2009, 08:52 AM
My fav move atm is to use the AA gun on the ship to shoot the enemy aircraft, jump out and crouch down and just snipe the enemy from same point next to the AA and then jump in the AA gun when a plane is close enough again.
Keeps their airplanes out of the sky and many headshots to boot! I even shoot the enemy just so they show up red on the map so my team mates can spot them easily, lots of assists. Works for me anyway...