Soundtrack
Trailers
Wallpaper
Concept art video
Strategy tips.

Cloth Map
3 pieces of exclusive in-game content:

The Lucky Stone (adds +1 to all stats)
The Lion’s Paw (adds to armor, dodge, and evade)
The Edge (Dagger that adds a lot to damage, melee crit,and attack)

Additional In Game Content

"The Stone Prisoner" unlockable bonus quest and unlockable character, Shale

An unlockable item for Mass Effect 2

Get an exclusive in-game item for use in the upcoming title Mass Effect 2

Also by pre-ordering at gamestop you get these exclusive items:

Reserve Dragon Age Origins and receive these in-game items:

The GameStop Exclusive Feral Wolf Charm - With this charm, hunters claim that they are enchanted on moonlit nights by scantily clad witches deep in the heart of the Korcari Wilds. As if that's not enough, the charm also adds to your armor and increases your health regeneration.
The Memory Ring - Allows your character to accumulate experience points at an accelerated rate and level up more efficiently.
Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last.

Online Customers: A unique code to unlock the Memory Ring and Feral Wolf Charm will be emailed to you when your game ships.

In-Store Pickup / Store Customers: A rave card containing a code for the Memory Ring and Feral Wolf Charm will be available at time of purchase.

I already changed my pre-order to the collectors because this is my most anticipated game this year.

bobbowski
07-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Collector's edition now includes an exclusive item for Mass Effect 2. Was planning on getting just the game but the addition of the item for ME2 made me decide to get the CE version now.

Captain Nerdy
07-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Yeah...all the stuff that is coming boxed in the CE is pretty cool, but when you add the Gamestop exclusive stuff AND OMG...the Mass Effect 2 item....SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Pearson
07-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Collector's edition now includes an exclusive item for Mass Effect 2. Was planning on getting just the game but the addition of the item for ME2 made me decide to get the CE version now.
I probably would have gotten the CE regardless, but the ME2 extra really sealed the deal for me. Now I wonder if it's the same unlockable that you get after completing the iPhone game or something totally different.

Vendetta
07-28-2009, 07:59 PM
edited the OP to reflect the 2 additional things in the CE. Mass Effect 2 item as well as new unlockable character and bonus quest. shaping up to be a good game.

Pearson
07-29-2009, 06:22 AM
edited the OP to reflect the 2 additional things in the CE. Mass Effect 2 item as well as new unlockable character and bonus quest. shaping up to be a good game.

Definitely and if it is long as they say it'll be, then I'll be playing this game for awhile. So it sure is a good thing that a couple of games that I wanted got pushed back into next year! :)

VladimirK
07-31-2009, 02:48 AM
Really hope that the CE comes out in Scotland.

Would hate to miss out on it, could buy it on eBay, but it's the DLC stuff I would still miss out. (Which probably includes the ME2 thing).

Pearson
07-31-2009, 05:11 AM
Really hope that the CE comes out in Scotland.

Would hate to miss out on it, could buy it on eBay, but it's the DLC stuff I would still miss out. (Which probably includes the ME2 thing).

Like I said, the ME2 in game extra sealed the deal for me to get the CE since my most anticipated game is ME2. Sure hope that you get it in the UK.

Astronus
08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Know for a fact I will also be picking up the collectors edition :/

Can't pass anything up for Mass Effect 2....

Draken Zero
08-14-2009, 04:23 AM
According to IGN coverage, the Stone Keeper and Mass Effect 2 item will be included in BOTH the Collector's edition and standard edition as long as the game is bought new.

This link has the exact details on pre-order/CE items:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1013216p1.html

Also, as an alternative to the Gamestop pre-order deal, Amazon.com is offering The Lion's Paw Boots which increases armor, dodge, and missile evasion (plus they're offering the CE and SE editions at 5 and 3 dollars off respectively atm.)

VladimirK
08-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Got it preordered yesterday :D

Collector's Edition is on Game.co.uk for 50

Pearson
08-15-2009, 12:58 AM
At least in my book this is the second best CE behind MW2, these two are my most anticipated games of 09! :)

chanman
08-17-2009, 09:30 AM
I pre ordered the CE. I can't wait until this game comes out.

Zomaarch
08-18-2009, 12:01 AM
I rather do enjoy how this sounds and the extra content is really interesting just as much as AOC's content, except this is a single-player game and actually is finish able...

This is definitely a must buy, and I know I'll hate myself for it, I'm getting the collector's edition. (End Note; The only reason I'll hate myself for it, because I'm pre-ordering in October where I'm also pre-ordering OPFP: DR, Demon's Souls (PS3), Alpha Protocol, and Borderlands.) Bring on the Mass Effect 2 content as well! :D (Can't wait to hear when that one is being released. Sorry Thane, but I absolutely love Rex and Ashley... not in a gay way towards Rex though...)

Snake118118
08-18-2009, 07:06 PM
blood dragon armor
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3719&d=1250619875

Dredgon
08-19-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm def getting this and AC II: MA, screw MW 2!!!!!

Bearded Bugs
08-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Got it preordered yesterday :D

Collector's Edition is on Game.co.uk for 50 Thanks for pointing that out man, I searched loads of sites that I normally use, Play, Gamestation, TheHut, Gameplay etc... but none of them had the CE! Just pre-ordered from Game. :)

Pearson
08-29-2009, 09:13 PM
I think the CE sold out here in the States, because GameStop took it out of their stores computer systems, the release date games list and from their website. On their website when you click on the link it takes you to an error page.

EDIT: It looks like they took it down off the website completely.

TwistedFate
08-29-2009, 09:38 PM
I think the CE sold out here in the States, because GameStop took it out of their stores computer systems, the release date games list and from their website. On their website when you click on the link it takes you to an error page.

EDIT: It looks like they took it down off the website completely.

Hmmm, the PS3 CE is still there. This better not be Shenanigans. I've already paid for mine in full.

Probably just the online seller has reached the limit for what they expect to receive. Brick and mortar stores should probably still be taking pre-orders. I know a lot of folks pre-order online. Only reason I didn't was because they don't charge until shipped and I wanted the money to be taken out immediately so I didn't forget and spend it on something else like Forza 3, Brutal Legend, Dirt 2, The Beatles, Mini Ninjas, etc.. Damn holiday game season.

Pearson
08-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Hmmm, the PS3 CE is still there. This better not be Shenanigans. I've already paid for mine in full.

Probably just the online seller has reached the limit for what they expect to receive. Brick and mortar stores should probably still be taking pre-orders. I know a lot of folks pre-order online. Only reason I didn't was because they don't charge until shipped and I wanted the money to be taken out immediately so I didn't forget and spend it on something else like Forza 3, Brutal Legend, Dirt 2, The Beatles, Mini Ninjas, etc.. Damn holiday game season.
I pre-ordered online as well to avoid the $10 deposit and I called them and they said that the pre-orders should be fine, that there should be nothing to worry about. I sure hope so, because I pre-ordered mine on the day it became available for pre-order.

Heart Break Cid
08-31-2009, 11:20 PM
Got mine pre-ordered on game.co.uk also, awesome deal for 50!

Devil Sora
09-05-2009, 12:38 AM
At least in my book this is the second best CE behind MW2, these two are my most anticipated games of 09! :)

I agree with you 100% and they come out one week after another. . . . god November is gonna be so epic.

Pearson
09-05-2009, 04:59 AM
I agree with you 100% and they come out one week after another. . . . god November is gonna be so epic.
Most definitely, there are going to be 3 CE's that I'll be picking up this November; DA: Origins, MW2: Prestige Edition and AC2: Master Assassin's Edition.

EDIT: Oh, I completely forgot to mention that the GameStop CE for the 360 has been sold-out in the US. Good thing that I got mine pre-ordered when it was first announced and went on sale for pre-order.

Draken Zero
09-05-2009, 05:04 PM
XBOX360 CE is still on sale on amazon.com. Got mine for 5 dollars cheaper than gamestop too :)

Pearson
09-06-2009, 02:16 PM
XBOX360 CE is still on sale on amazon.com. Got mine for 5 dollars cheaper than gamestop too :)

There, I edited my post to reflect that it's GameStop who sold out of their DA:Origins CE. I forgot that other places sold it as well, not just GS. Yeah it would have been nice to payed $5 less than I did, but the only reason why I get my stuff from GameStop is because they usually are the only ones that get pre-order bonuses. I know that other places get special stuff as well, like Fallout 3's CE at Amazon, it came with a Pipboy 3000 clock. If I had known about the cool clock, I would've gotten my Fallout 3 from Amazon! :mad:

ImmortalArbiter
09-15-2009, 06:42 PM
I really want that XP boosting ring, but I want the CE so I guess Amazon.com it is.

Pearson
09-15-2009, 06:59 PM
I really want that XP boosting ring, but I want the CE so I guess Amazon.com it is.
After it releases, just look on ebay because I'm sure that someone will more than likely sell a code there. Or quite possibly if you know an GameStop employee and if the GS exclusive codes are not packaged inside the game, but are available at time of pick-up, just ask he/she if they have extra codes.

The_Heavens
09-19-2009, 08:16 AM
I'll be pre-ordering from amazon for the "Lions paw boots". Only thing that puts me off is the fact that they don't send the access codes until 10 days after the games release... Really wtf?, i want my dam boots with my game. I can already forsee them screwing up on sending the codes and people not receiving theirs, I hope for the best

DiamondD
09-19-2009, 11:58 AM
Well I'm pretty pissed GameStop no longer has the Collector's Edition for the 360, so I guess I'll just be settling for Amazon. If anyone else knows of any legit websites where I may be able to get the Feral Wolf Charm and the item that boosts your XP gain, just let me know because I REALLY want those.

Pearson
09-20-2009, 03:38 AM
Well I'm pretty pissed GameStop no longer has the Collector's Edition for the 360, so I guess I'll just be settling for Amazon. If anyone else knows of any legit websites where I may be able to get the Feral Wolf Charm and the item that boosts your XP gain, just let me know because I REALLY want those.
At this point, ebay will more than likely be the only way you'll ever get those codes. Unless Bioware at some point decides to release them as DLC content or if they're not packaged in the box, maybe your local GameStop will have some extras in case someone canceled their order after it arrived.

ImmortalArbiter
10-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Looks like Amazon has the 360 Collector's Edition on back order now. Glad I ordered it when I did!

Isaccard
10-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Gamestop is also offering the collectors edition you know.. >_>

BearsAirz
10-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Gamestop took the CE off their website a few months ago. I also tried to pre-order it in store but, no dice. So I went to EAstore.com and got mine.

A bunch of different places are offering pre-order items if you pre-order with them, but your most likely gonna stop using that item halfway thru the game, so I would'nt let that influence where you pre-order it.

If amazon is backorderd you can still go to EAstore.com (maybe Ea/store.com idk), also there is gamecrazy.

But if your going to get this I would recommend getting the CE, this is one of the cases where its actually worth the 15$ extra.

I read on a site (im not 100 sure about this) but they said that the shale character and the extra quests that you get in the CE are going to be released for 15$ each later on. So if that was true you would save 15$ theoretically if you planned on getting DLC for this game. Plus you get some armor to help you in the beginning of ME2, and if your not planning on playing that, you need to smash you 360.

Isaccard
10-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I just finished paying for my collectors edition. At gamestop. Oh well.

TwistedFate
10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
I read on a site (im not 100 sure about this) but they said that the shale character and the extra quests that you get in the CE are going to be released for 15$ each later on. So if that was true you would save 15$ theoretically if you planned on getting DLC for this game. Plus you get some armor to help you in the beginning of ME2, and if your not planning on playing that, you need to smash you 360.

The ME2 Armor, Stone Golem and Shale quests are included in all new DA:O packages. It's to offer incentive for people to buy it new. The Stone Prisoner DLC pack will be available for $15 for those that bought it used, and will include both the Stone Golem and the Shale quest line in one DLC pack.

gmorra
10-01-2009, 06:29 PM
I pre-ordered my CE copy last week for Xbox 360 at EB Games. It's still available here in Toronto Ontario, Canada. :woop:

Scurvy Curr
10-06-2009, 07:09 PM
I pre-ordred the CE from amazon.com a month ago and it comes with this item on top of the ME2 armor.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/Dragon_Age_Origins_LionsPaw._SL75_V218712703_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html/ref=amb_link_84992171_1?location=http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/Dragon_Age_Origins_LionsPaw.jpg&token=957BBB0669152D76BE1C614537975585163C1748&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1S8R5N3EH6Z8N8JD1Z42&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=485730171&pf_rd_i=B002HP0R90)
Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order today and you'll get The Lion's Paw boots (http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html/ref=amb_link_84992171_3?location=http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/promos/Dragon_Age_Origins_LionsPaw.jpg&token=957BBB0669152D76BE1C614537975585163C1748&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1S8R5N3EH6Z8N8JD1Z42&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=485730171&pf_rd_i=B002HP0R90) which adds to armor, dodge, and evading missiles. Offer good while supplies last. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com to be eligible. Limit one per customer. Access codes will be sent within 10 days after the game releases.

I might preorder the regular version from gamestop to get their two unique items and just sell the game to a friend or on ebay.

Can't wait!!

gmorra
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
I might preorder the regular version from gamestop to get their two unique items and just sell the game to a friend or on ebay.

Don't do that! The codes are most likely not unique to the actual game and can be used muliple times with any copy of Dragon Age! Just wait and see, I bet there will be a thread on here after release with all the codes listed!:)

Scurvy Curr
10-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Don't do that! The codes are most likely not unique to the actual game and can be used muliple times with any copy of Dragon Age! Just wait and see, I bet there will be a thread on here after release with all the codes listed!:)

Yeah you might be right. I may do it just in case and return it.

bobbowski
10-07-2009, 03:14 PM

There won't be a thread on here about codes, for long at least. Code trading is against site rules.
:uzi:People who use other peoples' codes.:mad:

gmorra
10-07-2009, 03:22 PM
There won't be a thread on here about codes, for long at least. Code trading is against site rules.
:uzi:People who use other peoples' codes.:mad:

Umm, I see them all the time on this site and those old post still exist on this site. Cheak out the GRID forums or Two Worlds forums, MUA2 forums, Half Life: Orange Box forums. I really don't know what your talking about! I think you are thinking of game saves. There is absolutly nothing wrong with cheats and/or codes!

Please Scurvy Curr, don't listen to this guy. If the codes work they will for sure be on this site. Even if I have to put them on here myself! There is nothing wrong with using them dude!

bobbowski
10-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Umm, I see them all the time on this site and those old post still exist on this site. Cheak out the GRID forums or Two Worlds forums, MUA2 forums, Half Life: Orange Box forums. I really don't know what your talking about! I think you are thinking of game saves. There is absolutly nothing wrong with cheats and/or codes!

Please Scurvy Curr, don't listen to this guy. If the codes work they will for sure be on this site. Even if I have to put them on here myself! There is nothing wrong with using them dude!

This is a quote pulled from the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Board, posted by The Pants Party, with the title Juggernaut Codes, which was a character given away by GameStop as a promotion for pre-ordering the game:

"Please don't ask for or offer them, we don't allow code trading on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

And there is plenty wrong with using codes that you didn't purchase. It's called stealing. You receive the codes when you purchase the game and they are meant to be used for that game, not for everyone and their brother. Which ever way you slice it, it's stealing. And things like this are reasons why prices continue to rise for game related sales.

gmorra
10-07-2009, 06:36 PM
This is a quote pulled from the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Board, posted by The Pants Party, with the title Juggernaut Codes, which was a character given away by GameStop as a promotion for pre-ordering the game:

"Please don't ask for or offer them, we don't allow code trading on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

And there is plenty wrong with using codes that you didn't purchase. It's called stealing. You receive the codes when you purchase the game and they are meant to be used for that game, not for everyone and their brother. Which ever way you slice it, it's stealing. And things like this are reasons why prices continue to rise for game related sales.

How is that stealing when the code was never purchased? And if it was purchased, the purchaser would have the right to give it to whom he/she so desires! Therefore it would have been gifted to whoever excepts the offer! Not stealing! I am a real estate lawyer my friend. I really don't care what this website says.

We can continue this if you like. I will have an answer to every reply. I promise.

I shall gift these codes to you Scurvy Curr. Send me a private message and I will give you my gamertag.

bobbowski
10-07-2009, 08:04 PM
How is that stealing when the code was never purchased? And if it was purchased, the purchaser would have the right to give it to whom he/she so desires! Therefore it would have been gifted to whoever excepts the offer! Not stealing! I am a real estate lawyer my friend. I really don't care what this website says.

We can continue this if you like. I will have an answer to every reply. I promise.

I shall gift these codes to you Scurvy Curr. Send me a private message and I will give you my gamertag.

Well if you are a lawyer glad you will never represent me and that also explains the questionable ethics. It's "accepts" the offer not excepts.

And I would agree with you if you receive the code and choose to give it to someone without using it that you would not be stealing the code but gifting it. But if you were to use it and then give it to someone, it would be the same as stealing. The company is giving the codes to people who purchase the game, if they intended for anyone to have them they would offer them to anyone. If you can't see what is wrong with giving out codes to people and how acts like this hurt us the gamers and the industry then there is no point continuing this discussion.

Veteran Forever
10-07-2009, 08:15 PM
is this verson going to be in the UK as well?

Bearded Bugs
10-07-2009, 08:42 PM
is this verson going to be in the UK as well? Yeah, quite a few places sell it online... I personally pre-ordered from GAME.

gmorra
10-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Well if you are a lawyer glad you will never represent me and that also explains the questionable ethics. It's "accepts" the offer not excepts.

And I would agree with you if you receive the code and choose to give it to someone without using it that you would not be stealing the code but gifting it. But if you were to use it and then give it to someone, it would be the same as stealing. The company is giving the codes to people who purchase the game, if they intended for anyone to have them they would offer them to anyone. If you can't see what is wrong with giving out codes to people and how acts like this hurt us the gamers and the industry then there is no point continuing this discussion.

Okay first off don't make fun or question the way I type or spell If you don't know me or why I have made spelling mistakes. Secondly asshole, my spelling skills don't really matter in a case if I am representing someone. And lastly, the good thing about being a lawyer is being able to choose my clients and I would not choose a fuck like you anyway. So now that we are finished making fun of one another like children(since I never made fun of you in previous posts).....

What you say still makes no sense. You pretty much are just not shutting up now for the sake of tring to win a fight. Because you are God right? I am correct, yes? You are almighty and know more about my line of work then I do? So if I purchase a sweater and wear it, then I give it to my brother after because it no longer fits me, that's stealing? Wow your pretty stupid! Here you go fuckhead:

"A voluntary transfer of property or of a property interest from one individual to another, made gratuitously to the recipient. The individual who makes the gift is known as the donor, and the individual to whom the gift is made is called the donee."

"Three elements are essential in determining whether or not a gift has been made: delivery, donative intent, and acceptance by the donee. Even when such elements are present, however, courts will set aside an otherwise valid gift if the circumstances suggest that the donor was, in actuality, defrauded by the donee, coerced to make the gift, or strongly influenced in an unfair manner. In general, however, the law favors enforcing gifts since every individual has the right to dispose of Personal Property as he or she chooses."

Keep talking almighty God.

Defcizion
10-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Will be pre ordering, but it sucks this is the only way to get those items. Wish other places would have them too

Veteran Forever
10-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Yeah, quite a few places sell it online... I personally pre-ordered from GAME.
is game the only place that has it cos can't find it on any other site? and it says GAME Exclusive

Bearded Bugs
10-09-2009, 01:22 AM
is game the only place that has it cos can't find it on any other site? and it says GAME Exclusive Not sure why I thought that other places had it! Yeah it looks like it's only GAME over here then. :)

VladimirK
10-09-2009, 10:46 AM
I was just wondering, but why are we getting screwed out of stuff?

Game has changed their description from the steelbook and cloth map to:

Dragon Age Collectors Edition features:

Plastic Collectors Box
Bonus DVD with a 'Making of' documentary, Soundtrack, Trailers, Wallpaper, Concept Art Video and Strategy tips
3 pieces of exclusive in-game content - Bergens Honour, Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes and Final Reason - PLUS Memory Band (shown below)
Unlockable ME2 in-game item: Original purchasers of DAO will receive the Blood Dragon Armour which will be usable in both DAO and ME2
The Stone Prisoner unlockable bonus quest and unlockable character, Shale

Just plain BS if you ask me.
Would be severly tempted to order from US if it wasn't for bloody Import Tax.

Anyone happen to have any idea of what $75 would cost when it arrived here?
(Just remember getting Batman:Arkham Asylum CE from Gamestop and it ended up costing me 30 when it arrived).

Bearded Bugs
10-09-2009, 12:08 PM

(Just remember getting Batman:Arkham Asylum CE from Gamestop and it ended up costing me 30 when it arrived). What the hell?! The cloth map was one of the main reasons I ordered the CE... is it worth us emailing them?

VladimirK
10-09-2009, 12:41 PM
What the hell?! The cloth map was one of the main reasons I ordered the CE... is it worth us emailing them?

Might be, I'm cancelling mine and ordering from America.

Bearded Bugs
10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Might be, I'm cancelling mine and ordering from America. If you could let us know the best place you've found that would be awesome, I've never ordered games from there before. :)

SuspectRogue
10-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Just to anyone ordering the ce in uk
our collectors edition is meant not to include the steelbook case and cloth map as shown on the DA website if you click UK when it asks for your Date Of Birth
Also wont this game be region locked to stop you from importing it??

Scurvy Curr
10-09-2009, 08:41 PM

(Just remember getting Batman:Arkham Asylum CE from Gamestop and it ended up costing me 30 when it arrived).

This is the crap they pulled with Fable II. bummer!

Scurvy Curr
10-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Okay first off don't make fun or question the way I type or spell If you don't know me or why I have made spelling mistakes. Secondly asshole, my spelling skills don't really matter in a case if I am representing someone. And lastly, the good thing about being a lawyer is being able to choose my clients and I would not choose a fuck like you anyway. So now that we are finished making fun of one another like children(since I never made fun of you in previous posts).....

What you say still makes no sense. You pretty much are just not shutting up now for the sake of tring to win a fight. Because you are God right? I am correct, yes? You are almighty and know more about my line of work then I do? So if I purchase a sweater and wear it, then I give it to my brother after because it no longer fits me, that's stealing? Wow your pretty stupid! Here you go fuckhead:

"A voluntary transfer of property or of a property interest from one individual to another, made gratuitously to the recipient. The individual who makes the gift is known as the donor, and the individual to whom the gift is made is called the donee."

"Three elements are essential in determining whether or not a gift has been made: delivery, donative intent, and acceptance by the donee. Even when such elements are present, however, courts will set aside an otherwise valid gift if the circumstances suggest that the donor was, in actuality, defrauded by the donee, coerced to make the gift, or strongly influenced in an unfair manner. In general, however, the law favors enforcing gifts since every individual has the right to dispose of Personal Property as he or she chooses."

Keep talking almighty God.

haha...oh dear god! (no pun intended)

VladimirK
10-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Also wont this game be region locked to stop you from importing it??

I said what he said like 3/4 posts up, but for this bit there should be an FAQ of something.

It might play, it is unconfirmed if it is region protected or not.

NTSC, or PAL doesn't really mean too much since a lot of games are region free.

Pearson
10-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Too bad you couldn't pre-order from Ebgames Australia because they are listing the CE with same contents as the North American CE with the steelbook and cloth map.

Veteran Forever
10-09-2009, 11:57 PM
does the US verson work on the uk console?

Duke Of Twiggy
10-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Too bad you couldn't pre-order from Ebgames Australia because they are listing the CE with same contents as the North American CE with the steelbook and cloth map.

I placed my pre-order at the local EB (Australia) yesterday actually. Hurrah for everything!

If you're in the UK, the Australian versions will work on your consoles if you want to buy through here

seahn
10-17-2009, 02:27 AM
does anyone know if you have to get the CE of this game in order to recieve the armor in Mass Effect 2, i read that just owning the game you get the armor... has this changed, or did i read something false...

can anyone clear this up for me?

Vendetta
10-17-2009, 02:33 AM
both versions have the ME2 blood armor with them now.

And yes collectors edition is now out of stock on Amazon.com.

Wonder if this is going to have some value. I may order a copy of the regular edition from amazon to get their pre-order bonus in addition to the Gamestop pre-order bonus and keep the CE sealed. I really really want a 2nd collectors edition from amazon now to play and use the exclusive content. Looks like I am going to be doing some searching now. :D

seahn
10-17-2009, 03:18 AM
yeah, i couldn't find a 360 version of the CE, only PC, but that was on the gamestop website... so if anyone has a link for the gamestop aspecially i would aprecieate it, or another site... i would like to get it from gamestop for its exclusives, if i can, if not not that big of a deal... thanks everyone

and if you all arnt aware, the PC version of the character build is downloadable...

http://blog.bioware.com/2009/10/13/character-creator-and-the-bioware-social-network/#comments

rellik155
10-17-2009, 01:51 PM
The CE edition of Dragon Age is available at bestbuy...they have a whole rack of CE preorder cases in store ...but there website does not show the CE edition listed.....i guess its only in store...cancelled my gamestop preorder and preordered CE at bestbuy

Cav Clayton
10-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Both Mass Effect 2 Armor and Stone Prisoner is available in the Standard edtion (IN AMERICA)

Pretty sure for us Aussies/Brits, it's only available in the CE.
-.- Also EBGames has the Steel case/Cloth map exclusive.

Vendetta
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
I had it confirmed today that I now have 2 copies of the CE coming. 1 to keep sealed and 1 to play! :D

WilliamTheIV
10-31-2009, 08:26 AM
Ah man, reading this has really gotten me pissed. I pre-orderd the original instead of the collectors, why? Because the fat idiot working at the gamestop near me told me the CE DOES NOT EXIST. I found it hard to believe, but when I wen't on the website I didn't find the CE for the 360 so I thought it was true. Reading this has now damaged my trust completely with Gamestop. Whatever, the best I can do is pray that someone doesn't pick up their game, which in my Gamestop happens quite often, but Gamestop can deffinently expect me to raise hell about this!

But again, whatever...
I gotta check other stores, see if maybe Best Buy got anything. But my computar is so slow, it might take a few minutes to load a page lol.