PDA

View Full Version : suggestion

luckyluke02
07-14-2009, 09:28 PM
sometimes i read guides and all the achievements are not in the unlockable order and think this might be better if we could do 2 guides 1 in the actual order and another in the order you can unlock them sorry if this has already been suggested :)

AOS Puck
07-14-2009, 09:44 PM
I believe any guide that is posted on the actual site, not in the forum, has to be formatted per the XBOX order. Anything posted on the forums can be ordered however the creator wants. One problem I see though is that most games don't have a specific order for unlocking all the achievements.

Method
07-14-2009, 09:46 PM
As Puck mentioned, not every game has a certain order that you unlock the achievements in, however we always encourage guide writers to format their forum guides in a logical order.

Also, we already have two guides, the guides themselves and road maps. The road maps pretty much cover your suggestion. They lay out the most logical and quickest way to earn all of a game's achievements. Those are your best bet when trying to figure out how to go about starting a game.