PDA

View Full Version : corrupt data?

dark_shard
07-15-2009, 02:04 AM
So I've been playing through the game on hard, and I've encountered a potential problem. I know that the guide says not to do any time trials while going through the game, but I have gone to croft manor. I didn't save at all there, the only thing is...now it says that my save is corrupt and some game data has been lost. The only thing that I can tell that was lost was my % complete on my save file. It still loads up to the level with all the guns and everything that I should have. I'm just worried that this % complete could stop me from getting the hard game achievement...any idea if this will happen?

dark_shard
07-15-2009, 02:16 PM
So far, if anyone else ever has this problem, I have found that the corruption stopped me from getting my "all artifacts and relics" and IRON achievements for the level I got the corruption in the middle of. So it looks like I'll be going back and re-doing Greece..

Kaizer Chiefs
09-27-2009, 04:00 PM
I have the same message when I launch the game and it loads my game. I did a first attempt (saved in peru), but I didn't play the game for ages. Now I would like to do it because I have enough time, so I save my new game on the last save. But for the moment I have no problem with it (I hope it will be OK until 1000 G!). (I have begun my game from the croft manor).