Link to 1000 Clubs

Eternal Prince

I no there have been a few topics asking about putting a score out of 10 for example of how easy a game is to get points from. The feedback to this has generally been that a games diffficulty will vary widly depending on the skill of the gamer. So i was thinking that when you click on a game for example NBA 2k6 there is a link to the 1000 club for this game. That way you can see how many people have completed it showing that the game (NBA 2k6) is easy for points while the Far Cry 1000 club is an awful alot smaller showing that the game is more difficult to get 1000 in.

Sorry if this is a bad idea.:(

Yeah it would also be depending on the skill of the gamer, since some will get the 1000 easy, and others wouldnt.

I'll try and tweak the leaderboards for each game and add how many "x of y" gamers have completed the game, and the average points/achievements and such. However, it will still be some errors since we only have the 16 last played games for our members, so the 1000 clubs would be more accurate until we find a solution.

I like the idea of showing forum members who have completed the games, but as said it wouldn't show how easy or fast a game can be completed.

Maybe have a rating system for members who completed the game and the average of their ratings is the general rating for people to see? That would let you see what other people who have completed the game think about it in simple numerical form.

The 1000 Clubs are kind of a popularity Contest, for Example, Oblivion is within the top 10, but takes well over 50 Hours, while Blazing Angels has 3 times less people but can be done in less than 12 Hours.

Not a Bad Idea, But the Stats would be Inaccurate.

I was hoping you would see this thread Maka with you being the 1000 Club Director.

Oblivion was in my mind throughout typing this as its not particulary hard to get points in just very time consuming. Maybe there could be an average time frame for each game. So NHL 2k6 5 minutes lol and Oblivion 50 hours. To get the data polls would be needed for each game with say 5 timeframes and members select how long it took them that way an average could be made.