PDA

View Full Version : Random suicide deductions?

MisterSquidward
07-15-2009, 12:45 PM
I was playing a match earlier and when i was getting kills, i kept getting a suicide -10 with them also, happened about 5 times in a row and i havn't the faintest idea why!

This happened to anyone else? or know the reason it was happening?

Simzo
07-15-2009, 12:48 PM
This has happened to me as well, the game is very buggy. I've also noticed that if you fly high enough they you lose control of your plane, unable to control or manouevre it in anyway. Plummeting to your death, happens all the time, pisses me off.

Manic Ado
07-15-2009, 12:58 PM
apparently it happens to my friend, but i has never happened to me =/

NFaMuS one
07-15-2009, 01:19 PM
This happened to me when I was trying to get use to flying the plane. I consequently crashed, due to my poor flight skills, lol, and it gave me like five -10s. Granted, I can understand one -10 for going down in the plane, but 5?? It doesn't make any sense. I guess I need to just get better with flying. :p

Elit3 m0nkey
07-15-2009, 01:45 PM
This has happened to me as well, the game is very buggy. I've also noticed that if you fly high enough they you lose control of your plane, unable to control or manouevre it in anyway. Plummeting to your death, happens all the time, pisses me off.

That Happened to me once but instead of flying to high, one of my teammates decided it would be fun to play bumper cars. We weren't even that high off the ground. And even when I was using the throttle, i wasn't able to fly and i crashed.

SevDelta
07-15-2009, 04:51 PM
This happened to me when I was trying to get use to flying the plane. I consequently crashed, due to my poor flight skills, lol, and it gave me like five -10s. Granted, I can understand one -10 for going down in the plane, but 5?? It doesn't make any sense. I guess I need to just get better with flying. :p
When you suicide multiple times, it shows the latest 3 suicides on the bottom of your screen.

marty da stooge
07-16-2009, 01:51 AM
happens to me alot... i hate it!!

MarcoPolo360
07-16-2009, 02:10 AM
Until the game actually gets its servers updated. We can't be certain whether or not it's the programming or the HUGE amount of lag.

ArcticOblivion
07-16-2009, 02:43 AM
About 2/5 times I take off in a Zero from the carrier or the Airfield on Wake Island the control will fail in the middle of my initial ascent, the plane will just stop and then eventually drop into the water killing me. No one was shooting at me or in my general direction.

I can't bail out or do anything except die, so I just stopped using Zeros. Which is fine, I prefer coming in on landing crafts anyway, and there is always the off chance I'll have a GREAT pilot on my team.

It's very possible that I just suck with planes, but it never happens in a Marine fighter. I like to consider my self above-average with the planes (average being the players who have little control with them and end up killing themselves).

Normally, this will give me 2 or 3 -10 suicide deduction pop-ups even when it's the first time I die in the match. The score card always reflects one though. So I wouldn't worry about it too much unless the score card is actually counting it.

DENAz666
07-16-2009, 03:31 AM
Never had a problem with the planes at all. Maybe you guys are stalling?

ArcticOblivion
07-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Never had a problem with the planes at all. Maybe you guys are stalling?

That's what I thought initially too, but my ascent isn't that steep and I'm hard on the throttle. It acts like I hit an imaginary wall that I stick to until my plane falls straight down.

ZundayXx
07-16-2009, 09:27 PM
DICE should put this as a note somewhere: The Aircraft are from the year 1943! They do not posses that much power.