PDA

View Full Version : Band vs. Band help

Zacry072
07-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't know if this would be considered appropriate for the achievement trading thread, but I just need some tips regarding how I may be able to get the achievement "Blitzkrieg" for winning a band vs. band match. Every time I look for a game, I get nothing at all or get stuck in a 3 on 3 game. I've even had four people in my room signed in and Xbox Live can't even find four more people. Any tips? Could we be in a group with four other friends and get in a game that way? Thanks for the advice.

Cissnei
07-15-2009, 04:30 PM
The fastest way would be to plug in two guitars, a drumkit and a controller with mic and search in the trading thread for someone who also has all instruments. Just take turns to get the achievement.
If you try to get it the normal way be sure to plug a mic in. This way you won't get a 3 vs 3 band match with both bands without vocals. I did it this way when the game was brand new, but I guess there aren't that much people who still need the achievement, so the first way should be easier and faster.