PDA

View Full Version : 40 episodes complete, no 40 episodes achievement

Zorlance
07-15-2009, 07:29 PM
I have 'Best time' showing for every level up to but not including Level 40. At this point I should have the achievement but no, I don't. None of the old levels are locked, and I'm on the leaderboards for every level. Why don't I have the achievement if I've clearly done every one? I really do not want to go back and start beating these damn levels again.

Zorlance
07-15-2009, 07:50 PM
I guess the problem fixed itself, despite me having a highscore for level 3 previously, I completed level 40 to get the achievement and the game wiped my score for level 3, so I just had to redo that. Weird, quitting to the dashboard and restarting the game didn't fix the problem for me. I guess if you encounter the same problem as me then just keep going and hope for the best.

Darkpower
07-16-2009, 05:15 PM
I dont know why! I've done all the 40 levels and it gave me the achievement! But, oh my god! It was soo hard! If i have to repeat those levels again.......AAHHHWWW
Good Luck, friend :)

jamieCR7
07-16-2009, 05:19 PM
At least you got the achievement, I didn't recall any problems when receiving the achievement so there must have been something faulty with your save file.

Zorlance
07-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Quite possibly.

I have a new question. Can the single player episode achievements be unlocked in co-op single player mode? Not co-op mission mode, but where you do the single player missions only with more than one person playing.

UCB Disco
07-16-2009, 10:27 PM
I dont know why! I've done all the 40 levels and it gave me the achievement! But, oh my god! It was soo hard! If i have to repeat those levels again.......AAHHHWWW
Good Luck, friend :)

In all sincerity, the whole single player campaign isn't that hard, in exception for a couple levels.

However, the Expert Levels... that's a whole different story. I about plucked my eyes out on some of those levels. :D

UCB Disco
07-16-2009, 10:29 PM
Quite possibly.

I have a new question. Can the single player episode achievements be unlocked in co-op single player mode? Not co-op mission mode, but where you do the single player missions only with more than one person playing.

No, not at all. Single player has to be done in single player. Although it is SO much easier doing some of the single player levels with a friends.

"Oh, here's a series of land mines. Hey, wanna take them out for me?" hahaha. Works every time.

Flammy
07-17-2009, 02:27 PM
i have had this clearing issue :(

when trying to get my 30, it was a huge pain in the ass... i beat 15-24 in one sitting, then go to play a different game. come back later, and every episode was gone. thinking i had not exited to the main menu properly or something, i repeate them all and go to bed. next day i beat 25-29, but no achievement pops. i go back and look, and 20-23 are 'locked' but 24 is unlocked, which a highscore. :mad::confused: i rebeat 20-23 just to find that 20 and 21 have relocked. :mad::mad::mad: i beat them and it pops :woop:

between this and the lag in multiplayer, it is turning an awesome game into a ton of frustration...

Zorlance
07-17-2009, 07:08 PM
I ended up just beating 45-49 all in one go because I was scared of losing anything there. But I did it in the end (episode 49, level 3 was a bitch) and now have 200/200. Quite proud of it.