PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and Glitches

Agusta1
07-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Has anyone else found a major bug/glitch that can ultimately alter the gameplay? Because after playing a few matches I realized that for the scout class when you reload your sniper rifle, Your character reloads the whole thing even though there were 4, 3, 2, 1 bullets left. Its a pretty big deal when you think about it.

And also the Scout class pistol does not feature the Aim reticule HUD, making it harder to aim.

Post anything you find here

Rifle Elite
07-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Sometimes when flying a plane all of the sudden I fall down and I cant do anything. I literally drop down from the sky with an angle of 90 degrees. Must looks really weird for other people to see a plane falling down from the sky like that :D

Strongbow
07-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Sometimes when flying a plane all of the sudden I fall down and I cant do anything. I literally drop down from the sky with an angle of 90 degrees. Must looks really weird for other people to see a plane falling down from the sky like that :D

You've ran out of fuel lol.

ZundayXx
07-16-2009, 04:13 PM

If you try and make a looping that's what happens.

Rifle Elite
07-16-2009, 04:14 PM
You've ran out of fuel lol.

LOL!! I didnt knew they included fuel in the game. Im lol'ing at my stupidity :D
Me: ''Wtf Im falling down , opponents must have special bullets which mess up my engine!''
Teammate: ''Relax, you just have no fuel anymore...*sigh*''
:D

MarcoPolo360
07-16-2009, 04:31 PM
If you try and make a looping that's what happens.
I don't know how people can't do loops :S
I do them all the time to avoid other players and get into their 6 o'clock

D00mM4r1n3
07-16-2009, 07:18 PM
It could be you're teammates ramming into you. I found myself facing the ocean a lot while playing Coral Sea due to n00bs trying to steal my kills.

MediumMelanin
07-17-2009, 04:30 AM
the silent bullet deaths, like out of nowhere i die, and no bullet sound! =\

Agusta1
07-17-2009, 10:38 AM
the silent bullet deaths, like out of nowhere i die, and no bullet sound! =

Could be lag. or a sniper

Rifle Elite
07-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Ya happens to me too. Only happens when I get sniped. But then still you should hear the bullet so I guess its a sniper bug

exo-apollo
07-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Not being able to enter a jeep, then backtracking a fair distance from the vehicle until the enter B sign came up, pressing it and shooting all the way back to the jeep.