PDA

View Full Version : Record Keeper glitch?

ThisWayUp
07-16-2009, 08:04 PM
It's not unlocking for me. Does this unlock as soon as you pick up the 6th note in the hut? The only place that I could be going wrong is at the 3rd note. I'm using tastefulmrship's awesome guide but when I walk to the footholds after the 2nd note under the rock there is no 3rd note. After I have climbed up to push the rock, the note is there when I come back down - is that supposed to be like that? It's all I can think of because everything else has been practically word for word in the guide.
Cheers

acegoldstar
07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
There is 7 notes

The last one is in the bottle, just keep following the guide.

Reggiez
07-16-2009, 08:32 PM
I also though that there were only six notes when I started playing. After a while I did however remember that there should have been a note hidden in a bottle and searched the map more thoroughly. Some of the beaches are a little hard to find and you never have to visit them in order to get things done. That can be a little tricky. :)

ThisWayUp
07-16-2009, 08:40 PM
ahhhh thanks! I was being stupid because I was working with an earlier copy tastefulmrship's guide that I had copied and pasted so I could deleted the steps as I did them - the current version shows that there is 9 notes/memos instead of 6.
Thanks again.